Starting grower

Yubel

Hi well I'm not really experienced so for know I'm just researching how to grow and everything I got a few seeds I'm just curious on how to start should I get a grow tent or make my own any advice would be welcomed I got how to tell the plants apart and what to do with the male plant I got the cloning thing down and I should use distilled water I think if it were possible I would like any advice

Sent from my 5056N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420! I'm a newbie here but have researched my ass off and have a whole 6 weeks of growing experience! So take my advice with a grain of salt. First off what's your budget, space capacity, number of plants, strain, nutrients etc. Second check out my journal. Its a low budget, hopefully high yielding bagseed grow. My first grow bagseed cfl mini box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks and right now I'm basically just saving for the spring so I can start and I have a few seeds and I tried to plant but they were eaten by the cat

Sent from my 5056N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lol. Damn cat! Well there are plenty of reputable seed banks if you don't have any seeds to start with. Good luck

Welcome to 420! I'm a newbie here but have researched my ass off and have a whole 6 weeks of growing experience! So take my advice with a grain of salt. First off what's your budget, space capacity, number of plants, strain, nutrients etc. Second check out my journal. Its a low budget, hopefully high yielding bagseed grow. My first grow bagseed cfl mini box

Don't forget.... (BTW a newbie mysef and made this mistake right out the gate super excited to get my 1st grow going ) look into the flowering time. You want to get strains with similar flowering times. That is unless you have more then one grow area. My Liquid Coke and Cherry Pie have a approx flowering time of 8 weeks and well my Super Silver Haze has an approx flower time of 12 weeks. So we are building a small flower room so she can finish. I realized my problem about 3 weeks into flower. If I had thought about it I would not have gotten SSH. I would have gotten either another Cherry Pie or a strain with aaprox flower time as the other 2. In February I am getting another tent and a few more lights.
Best of luck and happy growing to you.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Back
Top Bottom