Step by Step growing

Slabigail

Ok Well I'm a newbie at growing so if anyone has the time could you please tell me step by step and the materials I will need to grow inside. Now I already have some plants growing, they are about a month and a half to 2 months old and are growing outside in the ground. I'll be bringing them in, in about 2 months. So if anyone has time will you please tell me what I will need to do and use to make them continue to grow healthy PLEASE!!!! Thank you so much.

Slabigail said:
Ok Well I'm a newbi at growing so if anyine has the time could you please tell me step by step and the materials I will need to grow inside. Now I already have some plants growing, they are about a month and a half to 2 months old and are growing outside in the ground. I'll be bringing them in, in about 2 months. So if anyone has time will you please tell me what I will need to do and use to make them continue to grow healty PLEASE!!!! Thank you so much.

do u know how big that plant is going to be like 5 foot plus lol ....

I know they are going to be tall. Are you saying that I should dig them up now and put them in pots? before they get too tall.

your gona kill it, them roots are going to be longer than you can dig. your supposed to grow inside then plant outside, not vice versa :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Dont fprget I'm a newbie here, what exactly is 18/6 and 12/12?

Back
Top Bottom