Stiff stem

OG44203

420 Member
I'm sorry to bother this is my first grow organic under CFL's until mother nature shines on me tomorrow they'll be three weeks old only putting under the lights during daylight match which is roughly 14 hours I was just wondering if the Stems are already supposed to be as stiff as a stick or do I have a humidity issue or something I have a built in humidifier on the furnace but don't have a tester.

Stiff stems are a good thing, because they will support the weight of the flowers later on. Humidity for veg period is best at 60 to 65 % . How are the leaves, if they are healthy then you are probably ok, and nothing to worry about. I am vegging under CFL's they are daylight with 6500 kelvin rating and put out 100 watts but use only 23 watts .They are under the lights all night, then I place them in the window sill during the day, I have them in 24 hour light now during the vegging period.

Thanks for the reply oldschool Tokar I like your call sign that's cool that it's a good thing I've been flexing them trying to make them stronger it must've worked The problem is we haven't had any sun at all and they're talking about rain in cold for the next week and a half and hopefully after that it'll warm up I was trying to wait and put them in their 7 gallon smart pots and not have to transfer into different size pot here's a pic do you think they're way behind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom