Stinkiest High Terpene Discussion

coralman

So what's the stinkiest highest terpene strain you have grown from fem seeds?

Looking for a strain for my next grow and struggling narrow it down so though I'd hear what you guys have too say.

Dosnt matter if it pure indica/sativa hybrid

Last time I grew a skunk strain (don't remember which one), the neighbors all had a hunt for "the animal." Thought they had it trapped under my porch :rolleyes: .

In addition to personal reports (which are always best), you can put together a pretty good list by doing a site-search of just about any seedbank with the words "odor control." For example (just picked a forum sponsor that has been with us a while and one which I haven't thought to show any love to for a while), paste this into your favorite web-search engine:
Code:
site:https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/ "odor control"
and you'll probably be able to see just from the summaries on the results page:
"Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbours." (Serious Seeds' AK47)
"Knock her about or brush against her and you'll quickly know about it. Don't touch her and go to the shop. Odor control ..." (Mephisto's Forum Stomper Autoflowering)
"consider an odor control cause this strain smells a lot!" (Sumo Seeds' Berries and Cheese)
Et cetera.

Won't tell you which ones have the strongest odors, since, out of two strains which both require odor control (in an average grow), one might be 5x stronger in scent than the other, but it'll help you put together a list of candidates, lol.

One caught my eye called El Chapo from sour genetics and the odour is described as Extreme. Only the reviews not so good but that could be down too the grower. It's on my shortlist anyway

Famous for its explosive terps and heavy hitting high, El Chapo is Sour Genetics signature variety, created in North London in 2015 and originally known to the Sour circle as 'pheno #1'. It is a plant that is getting more and more well-known, gaining popularity firstly across the UK cannabis scene and now being recognised around the globe as one of the most sought after cannabis strains on the planet. El Chapo shows the perfect balance of the Sour and Biker Kush, an ideal mix of gas and sour. Derives from the legendary Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) selected from Rezdogs 2005 release, pollinated by a selected male from the multi award winning Headbanger by Karma Genetics.

Genetics: Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger
75% Sour Diesel IBL
25% Biker Kush
Flowering time: 9 - 10 weeks
Height: Medium / Tall
Yield: Large
Odour: Extreme

The Skunk Strains out today have lost what Road Kill Skunk smell had. Sweet Skunk is what ended up in Amsterdam. All the Skunk #1 from the UK will be on the sweeter side because of this. Yes there is still Skunk but not as much as was found in US Skunk #1. No one has true Roadkill anymore. With that said DNA has a newer strain out called R.K.S. I think this is a attempt at recreating Road Kill. Really Killer what?... Shit? Shunk? who knows. The genetic make up is similar to Skunk #1.
Cheese, Headband, and Chem all can have have a lovable dank smell and flavor. The GOAT is still Skunk #1 though.

I never really cared all that much for the smell, but I was growing to sell back then, and it seemed (at the time) like the entire population had turned into veg-heads who only cared about how the bud looked in the baggie and whether it'd stink out their vehicle / house / job site even if it was triple-wrapped. I grew head-stash bud for myself, and I'd probably have had to give that stuff away if I hadn't been consuming it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom