strains for dwc whats the best

pyschosensi

:thanks:Hi fellow growers been a pleasure to join forum .Would like to ask question regarding strains.What are best strains and stable for growing in d.w.c.looking for yeild strength and ph stability as posted last thread pineapple chunk 2 of them hermies so hav 2 chunk left one white widow.Looking for mainly indica strain but if right strain sativa mixture and high thc with high yeilds would be interested to hear fellow growers advice :tokin:

Matter of personal taste really! I would recommend Northern Lights (but they can be real skunky), Bubblelicious, or Blue Mystic, but there are many others to chose from. Check out Nirvana Seeds or Herbies Seed Bank. Hope this helps!

Matter of personal taste really! I would recommend Northern Lights (but they can be real skunky), Bubblelicious, or Blue Mystic, but there are many others to chose from. Check out Nirvana Seeds or Herbies Seed Bank. Hope this helps!
Cheers bangabong thanks had 5 oxys but 2 ended up hemaphrodites and nightshade and critical kush .In oxys chunk and white widow .Whats good yeilders bangabong .And cheers bro for reply :goodjob:

Any of the strains that I mentioned work well in a SOG or SCROG grow. There are many strains that are considered big producers, but you have to grow them in a manner that takes advantage of that trait. Go to Herbie's Seeds website and read-up on the large selection they offer. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom