Strains

Hello again!

You can never go wrong using a strain with about a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD.

CBD works great for pain management, and THC is a great antispasmodic.

You'll have to browse a bit, as the seed banks have a TON of different strains.

2 examples that I just learned about are Royal Queen - Medic 10% THC, 12% CBD
Royal Queen - Royal Highness 14% THC 12% CBD
And I'm growing a Medicann -Cali Jack now, which is 15-20% THC, 4% CBD.

A combination of 2 or more strains would even help.

For daytime, I'd look for a Sativa dominant strain, like Royal Medic.
Night time, I'd lean more towards an Indica dominant strain, like Cali Jack.

If you're suffering from a lot of pain (forgive me for not being completely familiar with your ailments, I'm still learning) a high CBD strain would definitely benefit you.

Smoking or Vaping will work great as a relaxant, smoking Indica will help you sleep really, really well, but there are even more benefits in using the oil made from the Cannabis. Smoking/Vaping can even help calm neurologic problems, such as seizures, and it has an almost immediate effect. (Smoking will actually cure hiccups almost instantly)

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

And this is the list of sponsor seedbanks (They're the only ones I trust to order from, personally)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Antics .. Thank you ... you are my best friend on here :) Do you get your seeds from Royal Queen? I am brand new to all this just trying to figure it all out.

Makes me very angry that PA politicians are dragging their feet on this while there are a lot of people really in need and suffering.

Actually, my last 3 orders, I bought from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds Who is one of our sponsors. Cool selection, fast shipping, easy to use website, easy to order.

Just make sure when ordering, you contact your bank/card issuing facility to let them know you're making a purchase from overseas so they allow it, most will deny international transactions.

I don't have the Two Royal Queen strains I mentioned, but I'm growing a Royal Queen Power Flower at the moment along with the Cali Jack.

Angry isn't the word for it. There are kids dying because states aren't legalizing it fast enough, and not to mention the billions of people, yes BILLIONS, who would benefit from using it. Honestly, everyone in the world would benefit from using Cannabis oil.

Are you looking to grow to make Oil, or growing for smoke/vaping purposes?

Checked out Herbies .. Very cool ... Just broke up with someone who is a weed expert and now I am at square one trying to figure this shit out ....

Sorry to hear about the breakup...

But you might have broken up with them, but you've got literally HUNDREDS of active growers here to help you through it.

We've had a lot of people come here, for their very first grow, some with no prior gardening experience at all, and we helped them through a successful grow, helped them fix problems, and all that good stuff.

Don't worry about it! We'll help!

Back
Top Bottom