Strange leaf problems With pics

Shadowhunter

Ok guys heres the deal. This is my second grow I have two indicas in the flowering stage. Both were doing fine up until about 5 days ago when some of the leaves started to have problems. The leaves themselves are getting rust colored spots in the middle of them.. not very many of the leaves are like this so I'd like to nip this one in the bud, pun intended.

It's basically some of the leaves on the edges look burnt but I know the light is far enough away as where it is not burning the leaves, besides that the top leaves are not burnt, then some of the other leaves have said brown patches in the middle of them.

I just did a soil flush yesterday just in case...

Setup:

400W HPS
veg formula pureblend growth
flower formula Pureblend flowering

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

-Shadow

Most of what you see is old growth and the plants lower leaves getting less light. It is probally good you flushed too just remember to replenish the nutes.
Have you checked the ph? The plants look very healthy by the way. Just snip the dead portion of the leaf off and in a week or two remove the whole leaf if it keeps dieing.Another part of the problem might be root bound, check the holes at the bottom of the pot and see if you see roots. If you do,( you probally do) transplant into a larger bucket or pot.
But still the plants look very good.

Yeah or just wait for the leave to come off when you gently tug the leaf. It's normal...

Thank you for the replies. I was just worried that I was having a nutrient problem. I have not seen any roots yet but it probably is time to transplant into a bucket.

well first thing i thought of was magnesium deficiency, but lookin at the pics, i agree old growth or nute burn. magnesium deficiency would have it in the middle of the leaf working its way out. easily cured with epsom salts..

how big are your pots? i have mine in 5gal grow bags. there huge, i had to use 3cu to fill em proper.

wow i definatly can tell the differance between fluoro's & hps, i got a 1000watt mh, for when i move and start my second, iam going to go buy a 500watt hps kit.. like 50 bucks

dude u may already have screwed those plants, those pots are freakin tiny, not enough root growth, how big, they could just look small, if there small i recommend gettin 5gal buckets or grow bags, find a phosphorus soil and tare up the bottom of the roots, do it gently dont worry if some rip, this will promote the roots to seeking again..

Back
Top Bottom