Strawberry Cough?

Yup, I've bought a couple grams of it before and it tastes very good... I don't know what strain it is but it get's you blown. It's good to roll up a fatty in too!

Urdedpal said:
So does this mean that you are guessing and don't know what you have?
We just call that KB around my way.

Nope, it means I didnt bother to look at the label of the bottle, all I read was " Strawberry Cough ", and rolled it up, and it tastes like strawberry too :cheesygrinsmiley:.

ismokeweed said:
Nope, it means I didnt bother to look at the label of the bottle, all I read was " Strawberry Cough ", and rolled it up, and it tastes like strawberry too :cheesygrinsmiley:.

SC doesn't have a distinctive strawberry taste. It's just a slightly fruity taste/smell. Did you get yours from a med club? Could be a different pheno though...

And to the thread starter, could you explain the 'jello with bud in it'? LOL.

USMuscle9403 said:
SC doesn't have a distinctive strawberry taste. It's just a slightly fruity taste/smell. Did you get yours from a med club? Could be a different pheno though...

And to the thread starter, could you explain the 'jello with bud in it'? LOL.

Nah I wouldn't say particularly strawberry but u know, sweet...

and i think what he meant by jello was... nah i dont know what he meant hahahahaha :passitleft:

ismokeweed said:
Nah I wouldn't say particularly strawberry but u know, sweet...

and i think what he meant by jello was... nah i dont know what he meant hahahahaha :passitleft:

Let it be known I wasn't trying to be an asshole, it's just that alot of people on here and on other boards seem to be paying huge amounts for bogus product. This is especially true when it comes to 'hot' strains like SC, Sour Diesel, various types of Kush, haze, purple haze, etc. You can't completely recognize a strain based on a pic alone but their description of the high/taste/smell/etc can definitely give you an idea. I hate sheisty dealers, so I try to look out for people that may be getting ripped off. I can't count the number of times a friend has come to me with so-and-so and they paid some exhorbitant amount. It will look nothing like what it's supposed to, neither will the taste, the smell, or the high. People paying 25/g for stuff that should cost no more than about 10/g.

Now of course you have to take into account different phenos, and that's where it gets tricky. I wasn't saying that you had fake SC, now that you're saying that it's only a fruity scent/taste you should be a bit more confident that you got the real stuff. Especially if it was bought from a club.

USMuscle9403 said:
Let it be known I wasn't trying to be an asshole, it's just that alot of people on here and on other boards seem to be paying huge amounts for bogus product. This is especially true when it comes to 'hot' strains like SC, Sour Diesel, various types of Kush, haze, purple haze, etc. You can't completely recognize a strain based on a pic alone but their description of the high/taste/smell/etc can definitely give you an idea. I hate sheisty dealers, so I try to look out for people that may be getting ripped off. I can't count the number of times a friend has come to me with so-and-so and they paid some exhorbitant amount. It will look nothing like what it's supposed to, neither will the taste, the smell, or the high. People paying 25/g for stuff that should cost no more than about 10/g.

Now of course you have to take into account different phenos, and that's where it gets tricky. I wasn't saying that you had fake SC, now that you're saying that it's only a fruity scent/taste you should be a bit more confident that you got the real stuff. Especially if it was bought from a club.

thats cool u know your herbs! and i agree man those "clubs" or shops are ripping people off. if its medicine why not sell it at a reasonable price not street prices like dealers, u know, gotta cook some lunch but hey cya and i never thought u were an asshole :Rasta:

ismokeweed said:
thats cool u know your herbs! and i agree man those "clubs" or shops are ripping people off. if its medicine why not sell it at a reasonable price not street prices like dealers, u know, gotta cook some lunch but hey cya and i never thought u were an asshole :Rasta:

Now the clubs are a good bet, but yes they're expensive. But you must take into account energy bills, nutrient costs, the grower's time spent with the plants, and most importantly...risk factor. That's why high quality stuff is so much more expensive. It's not JUST because it's higher quality, it's generally because they're good genetics (alot of times you have to pay a good bit to start those off), the grower was careful and cautious with the plants and tended to them well. But having a higher-scale grow operation is hugely expensive and often extremely hard to hide. You're not only paying for the things I mentioned above, you're paying for the grower's bail money too :)

The main thing with 'fake herb' that I was referring to were people (dealers) just trying to put a name on something to sell it. For instance, you wouldn't believe the amount of dealers around here that had 'kryptonite' after that rap song came out. Upon looking at it and sampling, it was nothing more than mids :) The really popular stuff that I mentioned is often 'faked'. Hell, I've come across stuff that had traces of bright green SPRAYPAINT on it. Same with 'purple' strains. By the way people talk, you'd think that Purple Haze and Kush are largely available. Truthfully, P. Haze is just a rare purple pheno of The Original Haze which is rare in and of itself. Some people will tell you that P. Haze is no longer in existence. Not entirely true, but it's so damn rare that it's considered non-existent.

So if you listen to rap (I don't, but I hear many a song around here against my will...LOL), listen out for the next song that names a strain and see how many dealers suddenly have it. It's not that it's that much more available, it's just that the dealers are just trying to make that much more money :)

my little grower doesnt lie

heres my strawberry cough, very fruity, strong stone!

picture0147fm.jpg

USMuscle9403 said:
The main thing with 'fake herb' that I was referring to were people (dealers) just trying to put a name on something to sell it. For instance, you wouldn't believe the amount of dealers around here that had 'kryptonite' after that rap song came out. Upon looking at it and sampling, it was nothing more than mids :) The really popular stuff that I mentioned is often 'faked'. Hell, I've come across stuff that had traces of bright green SPRAYPAINT on it.

man if someone tried to sell me mids or spray-painted bud for $25/g i believe an asswhooping would be in order.

here is a little bullshit for you all
recently the damn swag around has had BB's in it painted to match!!!
these COLORADO kids are trying to rip you on a $100 QP... who the fuck does that? give you a decent price on a QP and fill it with copper BB's?!?!

(sometimes i burn it between harvests)

Insane. 🇳🇴

Back
Top Bottom