Stretch questions

caliBreed

I've had no problems growing from a good sized clone, but I have problems getting my clones to a good size.

any suggestions for stretching and growth in the early stages after a clone has rooted?

one way you could is make the lights further away form the clone so that it will want to get closer to the light and it will stretch for it ... why do you want them to stretch though ?

they are very short and packed.

I have heard that they have just reached the end of their lives and will not grow out anymore.

I've planted the mother and will let it flower and have gone on to new plants and a new, white widow, mother.

they are very short and packed.

I have heard that they have just reached the end of their lives and will not grow out anymore.

I've planted the mother and will let it flower and have gone on to new plants and a new, white widow, mother.

How old was the mother plant? This should not be a problem. I know a guy who has been cloning his plant for almost 10 years and had zero problems. They all grow healthy and big.

How old was the mother plant? This should not be a problem. I know a guy who has been cloning his plant for almost 10 years and had zero problems. They all grow healthy and big.

hmm...

my mother was only 6 months to a year old.

put her outside and let her have full sun, with regular light cycles and am watching her.

I still have one of the last clones I made with her, out there, too. I clipped everything but the top and she's starting to grow out the top, but still very tightly packed.

can you ask him if he does anything special to inhibit stretching?

She's grown under a 400 w MH. Nothing special. Usually being tightly packed is a good thing. Just let it go and it will eventually get to the height you want. Then all that tight packed goodness will offer up more clones.

that was the plan. to let it go. we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom