Stretching!

realdogue

I am a freshman here and in growing. I have 10 huge beautiful ladies now5 weeks in bloom. Its a mix of ww, nl, and p hz.I use dutch pro nutes. What other reasons than light interruption in dark time can give stretch of buds at this point? Its not all the ladies but some buds on some off the ladies?? Please help! I might get a lot of: read the freakin faqs or something, but hey i have tried!! And myeyes cant take no more!! So please help?!?!?!

Indoor 600w bulbs. About a foot/foot and a half away.. Sorry for my crappy post. I will post proper in future...

I am a freshman here and in growing. I have 10 huge beautiful ladies now5 weeks in bloom. Its a mix of ww, nl, and p hz.I use dutch pro nutes. What other reasons than light interruption in dark time can give stretch of buds at this point? Its not all the ladies but some buds on some off the ladies?? Please help! I might get a lot of: read the freakin faqs or something, but hey i have tried!! And myeyes cant take no more!! So please help?!?!?!

They should be done stretching by now!!!
It is too late for fancy additives!

Back
Top Bottom