Sup?

Hi airhead, :welcome: to 420Magazine.
Glad you joined us.
If you need some help finding anything at 420, ask.
Relax and enjoy the site.
:peace:

Thanks, cocoJoe, I feel so much better now. Multi-tasking and floating are "different". But, am happy! I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. You?

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

And its FRIDAY, time to get fried!

Peace :peacetwo:

Welcome Airhead !! You found us now get busy and start growing something !!

Which question would you answer? WHAT are you doing here? What ARE you doing here? What are YOU doing here? What are you DOING here? What are you doing HERE? lol

I don't have many friends so, I'll just rattle on and on about whatever comes to my head! Whatever, it is what it is! It's all good! When the planets align and the winds subside, the water stills and you can hear that tree that falls in the woods.......... I would stand in line for this! Life is good. Backyard cookout! Living room smoke-out! Always room in life for this! Chin up!

Back
Top Bottom