Super Lemon Haze Question

HotLooSey

Any SLH growers out there?

I grow top notch strains but this SLH is a real challenge. One, three weeks into flower, simply yellowed from the bottom up and died. Never had that happen before.

Others are lanky and lots of yellow. Rest of my strains doing just fine.

I feed a combo of Advanced Nutes, SuperNatural and Botanicare.

Any SLH growers out there have any tips?

I have 5 Super Lemon Haze in the 5th week of flower and they are almost 5 ft tall and growing like crazy.
I have done almost two times the amount of nutrients called for on Advanced Nutrients calculator and they are growing so fast I cant believe my eyes.
Also have Arjan Ultra Haze #1 and Bubba Kush as well as White Widow. Those are just a foot smaller than the SLH.
Try again with seeds from Attitude and watch them daily.

Yes I just had this happen to me and I figured out it loves the nutes not too much but maybe just a little extra say 30% or so. In my first try I noticed that they were dying thought something was up measured the run off and thought I could go up and BAM they took off. I was using earth juice but I think it may take too long to break down just a thought. I've got great yields off this and it will remain in my collection everyone loves it I can't keep it around

I have grown this strain a few times. After node 3, they can't be burned up unless you truly screw them up. I have never lost one, so I can't say..sounds like it ate itself from the bottom on up...not enough nutes?? Lanky as in?? Tall and Sativa like?? That is very typical of these ladies...if you mean skinny and unhealthy looking, they sound like they are/were hungry...I would just run the basic Advanced Nutes...Go back to basics, get them healthy, then play...However, this strain is not the one to experiment with IMO.

Just cut down 4 Super Lemon Hazes this weekend and they put out some really nice size buds. Best so far as far as thickness and yield per plant. I will give you weight after they hit the curing process so its a real number.
I must say that they smell REALLY GOOD! VERY SWEET SMELL.
I also took one white widow down and there is no comparison in yield. No where near as much with the widow.
Dina fem sweet deep grapefruit is in the jar curing and this had the least yield of anything I have grown so far. The only redeeming quality is if it smokes good with the effects I am looking for.
So SLH went just under 10 weeks and I cut it just as the ambers started. I watched it daily in and literally overnight it went from milky to slight amber. Very cool to watch.

Well i just took down 5 super lemon hazes and i am impressed with the yield versus the White widow and dina fems sweet deep grapefruit. THE SMELL IS AMAZING. SO FRUITY. MUCH BETTER SMELL THAN ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE GROWN.
SLH by far the most, topped and 6 nice sized buds and white widow left untopped and 2 main kolas but not alot of resin like you see in pics. Widow will be less in quantity than SLH.
Dina fem the least of all the plants i have grown so far. Only half of a mason jar for 1 plant. Week in my opinion. Lets hope its better smoke.

Finally rolled my first joint with cured Super Lemon HAZE and IT ROCKS!!
SMELLS REALLY GOOD AND 3 HITS i WAS MEDICATED TO OUTER LIMITS!
I now understand what people are talking about when they say you can taste the lemon or differant flavors.
Thanks Advanced Nutrients and Greenhouse Seed Company and myself for this grow. I am impressed.

Back
Top Bottom