Technically urban try? CFLwatt - LED watt - UVB watt combo?

conwayakers

I am getting MH kit asap.

I have read the book 1 1/12 times and need another go at it. BUT let me help people by breaking it down like this... (since my thread title rocks) The sun is 80,000-160,000 bright mostly. You need 40,000K bright before you are torturing the plants to put up with you. It shows in their droop. :( ANYWAY 2,700K-6,500K anything is what do the math. They still need 40,000K to be poor but comfortable. And the less than actual 60W anything is not for plants at all. The LED needs (min 3W each tiny head inside)

BASICALLY Tomatoes grow fine on FL and CFL (200W actual) If you do the math 1000W MH is the shizim. By the time you buy fixtures, etc. the kit is cheaper. And then you can find out maybe how it all really works. I can say my winter window run is done. And though I maybe never have to pay for my meds again, I still plan to for a minute, yea.

My bigger cry is the 20 other tomato/marigold/garlic are in worse shape with me worrying this out. A budget factor to point out to newbie like me,, as a supplemental light to indirect summer overhead inside garden is,,, The 1000W MH added to indirect sunlight covers 30' X 30' as opposed to leaving out my tomatoes. (last sentence would saved me 20hrs homework)

Back
Top Bottom