Temporary Grow Room?

Cannabliss89

I'm trying to set up a flower room that I will move my 2 outdoor plants into for budding. This can't be a permanent grow space. I plan on doing it in an area in front of a closet because it's near two windows so the area can get good airflow. I will be doing this grow in front of mirrors, I heard mirrors can be bad so I probably need to put Mylar or something over them. My main problem is light, although the windows are good for ventilation they are bad because they let light in. I'm looking for a temporary lightproof barrier, I was thinking of maybe hanging up a tarp to keep the light out.
Does anyone know of good lightproof material that I can easily hang or remove? Any advice would help:Namaste:

I'm trying to set up a flower room that I will move my 2 outdoor plants into for budding. This can't be a permanent grow space. I plan on doing it in an area in front of a closet because it's near two windows so the area can get good airflow. I will be doing this grow in front of mirrors, I heard mirrors can be bad so I probably need to put Mylar or something over them. My main problem is light, although the windows are good for ventilation they are bad because they let light in. I'm looking for a temporary lightproof barrier, I was thinking of maybe hanging up a tarp to keep the light out.
Does anyone know of good lightproof material that I can easily hang or remove? Any advice would help:Namaste:

You could get a tent for around $100. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom