Test inconclusive

mooks240

I just took a drug test and at the clinic i took it they couldnt detect if i was negative or positive so they said they had to take my piss to a lab and it would take another 2-3 days....I think the detox that i drank and the cleansing pill threw off the test...what kind of results can i expect back from the lab? will the find the detox in there?

Re: Help please...

These testing scabs are pretty sharp when it comes to finding anything that may influence the test. Wait and see is all you can do at this point. I'd smoke a bowl. Screw these bottom feeding, witch hunting fuckheads.

yeah man, i would smoke a bowl but its dry as fuck right now in atlanta. i get results back in 2-3 days but im scared because ive been jobless now for like almost a year.

OldSkoool said:
These testing scabs are pretty sharp when it comes to finding anything that may influence the test. Wait and see is all you can do at this point. I'd smoke a bowl. Screw these bottom feeding, witch hunting fuckheads.

Ditto... :bong:

when you drink a lot of water to dilute your urine, the tests look at the level of CREATINE. what you need to do is go to GNC or any vitamin store. take the recommended dose and just KEEP drinking water. you don't want CONCENTRATED urine so you have to keep drinking water. chances are good if you do this a couple of days ahead. not guarantees but GOOD LUCK!!!:smokin3:

I would hold off on smoking if I were you. They may want to have you test again when the results come in. Is smoking or working more important to you?

well if you asked me what i would rather do, i would rather smoke than work anyday....

I took a detox and i took cleansing pills, when i pissed it was yellow, this is after i was pissing clear from drinking do much water...i guess ill have to wait and get the lab test back.

i dont give bodily fluids. i straight up told my p.o. i dont give shit, and in return, you wont have to violate me, she took it.

Back
Top Bottom