420 Magazine Background

THC potency levels

Narok

Hello friends, am trying to find the potency of my distilled oil.
I've been looking around for analysers and found Tcheck2, My DXCanna, and a German one, later i found some others but super expensive 20k above.
Have any one tried them?
If not is there a method to check the THC level based on the % of the strain?
I have seen strip tests but they go up to 20% for strains only.
Sorry am asking so many questions.
Many thanks in advance!

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
A few members have used this testing lab:
Precision. Safety. Innovation. · PSI Labs

Well, considering the fact that we have 140,000+ members, lol, I'd guess more than a few. But customers have the option to allow their test results to be publicly visible here:
PSI Labs
...and I've recognized a few user names.

You stated that you are interested in THC levels, so I selected (separately) both the Concentrates and Infusions categories, and sorted each by THC. I saw infusions listed at up to 99.999% THC content and concentrates listed at up to 93.80%. There's also a separate category called Edible Concentrate (among others).

They offer a pretty full range of tests and the prices appear to be reasonable, all things considered. I cannot speak as to the accuracy of the business, as I have not personally used it. But, as I mentioned, some members here have - and I do not recall ever reading any threads in which people were complaining about PSI Labs.

I don't know if any of our forum's sponsors are cannabis testing labs. I should have looked there first for you - and strongly suggest you do so, because it's their sponsorship fees that keep this forum in existence and free for all of us to use - but I recalled reading about a member's positive experience with this business and, to be honest, I have to get up in about three hours so I really need to at least lay down for a bit.

Narok

Thanks Torturedsoul, found this, quite expensive Shop
i wonder if there is a way to get the percentage of the strain and apply it to the oil some how.
I think i read somewhere if the strain is 20% thc and you make over 10 grams the oil should be from 80% to 90% home made, without the short path evaporation, just basic distilled oil.
Thanks

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
I don't really know how it works, in regards to potency of the materials versus potency of the final product. Remember that people can make a pretty potent extract...

...from leaves.

Top Bottom