The Best Stoner Moment

Randy Rhoads

Alright, I believe that this story that I am about to share with you tops all stoner moments. Here goes...

Yesterday, I was baking out on my porch listening to the radio. It was a suprisingly nice day for January, about 60 degrees. Anyways, I've already polished of a few bowls and the radio station finishes playing a song, and then nothing happened. I remember looking at my watch and seeing that it was 12:01. I was too stoned to do anything about the lack of music, so I just chilled on one more bowl. Then, 2 to 3 minutes later, the music comes blaring back, but this time, it's Mexican Salsa music. It was utterly ridiculous.

In conclusion, over the period of a few minutes, a good local radio station went from an Alternative format to a Spanish/Latin one. I couldn't possibly contain myself, I was literally choking because I was laughing so hard.

hahahaha are u serious??? i have to admit, that is pretty crazy.

Randy Rhoads said:
Alright, I believe that this story that I am about to share with you tops all stoner moments. Here goes...

Yesterday, I was baking out on my porch listening to the radio. It was a suprisingly nice day for January, about 60 degrees. Anyways, I've already polished of a few bowls and the radio station finishes playing a song, and then nothing happened. I remember looking at my watch and seeing that it was 12:01. I was too stoned to do anything about the lack of music, so I just chilled on one more bowl. Then, 2 to 3 minutes later, the music comes blaring back, but this time, it's Mexican Salsa music. It was utterly ridiculous.

In conclusion, over the period of a few minutes, a good local radio station went from an Alternative format to a Spanish/Latin one. I couldn't possibly contain myself, I was literally choking because I was laughing so hard.
hahah I gather you are talking about 99.1...
I hate that station, it blows, HFS...
All radio blows...

j842p said:
hahah I gather you are talking about 99.1...
I hate that station, it blows, HFS...
All radio blows...

word. everybody I know is crying about it. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Yeah, people around here can't seem to grasp that there are two other similar stations in the same listening area, plus there are these great things called CDs.

"I am not as think as you stonned i am!!!"

One normal stone out night, i was tokin in this park with the usual company, and anty, who had rather "smoked" alot :smokin: was being attacked by ev every for bien"really fcked" n blabla.
As an awsuum!! come back "I AM NOT AS THINK!! AS U STONNED I AM!!"...
you can guess our reaction, and the memory.

SHHHmokee

Randy Rhoads said:
Yeah, people around here can't seem to grasp that there are two other similar stations in the same listening area, plus there are these great things called CDs.
Yea... plus radio sucks...

Here is a list of bands that would play on this station...
POD Staind Trapt All American Rejects Chevelle Queens of the Stone Age Smile Empty Soul Hot Hot Heat Linkin Park Ataris Jane's Addicton Eve 6 Vendetta Red Red Hot Chili Peppers Adema The Hives Limp Biskit Radiohead AFI Godsmack Korn 311 Good Charlotte Beastie Boys White Stripes Audio Slave Rancid Fuel Dashboard Confessional Incubus Weezer Jimmy Eat World The Strokes Pearl Jam Saliva Incubus Hoobastank Transplants NERD Stone Sour Zwan Boxcar Racer Weezer Trust Company Unwritten Law Our Lady Peace Taproot The Vines Papa Roach Distillers Simple Plan Puddle of Mudd 3 Doors Down SUM 41 New Found Glory Foo Fighters Nirvana The Used Bowling for Soup Evanescance The Roots System of a Down Coldplay Deftones Creed Smile Empty Soul Blink-182 Finger 11 A Perfect Circle Modest Mouse The Killers Jet Yellowcard Green Day Velvet Revolver Taking Back Sunday Stone Temple Pilots Lazyboy Switchfoot Cake My Chemical Romance Lost Prophets The Cure * b Sublime

While there are good bands in there... there is way to much pop/punk or w/e you want to call it...
And i hate that shit with a passion....

Back
Top Bottom