The Indroduction Of Ganja

zacthecoolbud

Yo Im 18 and Ive been smoking weed since I was 12. I started smoking for a dumb reason but do not regret it. I used to look at weed as a drug like c******, but now I see its not. I started smoking during a low point in life where nothing that would happen would fase me so I said fuck it lets try. I went into the woods with 5 of my friends and I smoked my first bowl. Later that night I was going crazy because I wanted more. I went back to my friends how and later that night he pulls out a one-hitter and a bag with White Widow, Purple Haze, and some other kind bud. I smoked my lungs dead that night and Ive been smoking ever since. I all natural now I had my time with drugs and I never want to go back so I stick with Weed now. I have helped alot of my friends face their drugs problems and that makes me feel good knowing I helped. My favorite way to smoke is Bong or Joint. I roll killer blunts but I dont like the harness it brings (Ill still smoke the fuck out of one). My favorite amount in a blunt is an 8th of Kind Bud. Favorite amount in a join .5g or 1g. Im the kind of person who doesnt sketch and isnt afraid of the law. Alot of people I know sketch out when they see a cop but I say just dont worry about it, if you sketch you get caught thats my philosophy. I have been in a car sitting next to a cop and leaned forward and hit a bowl with no problems because the people I was with didnt pay attention to him or give him attention.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom