The Return Of Weeds

I loved the first 3 seasons. It kinda got a little weird but so far this season it has been interesting. I still have hope as I have watched it since it came on the air.

I think the new season's been OK - not very realistic (dryer hash? really?), but since when is this series about accuracy? Most of my favorite episodes are in seasons 1-3, though; I liked the show a lot better when it was set in Agrestic. I've actually been catching up on the old episodes on TV Guide Network this week - they're running a marathon called Weeds Awareness Week and airing the entire first 3 seasons every night from 9 PM-2 AM every night this week. It's the first time Weeds has been available on free TV! They also put together a really funny PSA for Weeds Awareness Week- check it out:

For more information about TV Guide Network's Weeds Awareness Week, go to National Weeds Awareness Week | October 17-22 Only on TV Guide Network for personality quizzes, the list of the top 25 PSAs ever, and info on how to help spread Weeds awareness. I'm working with TV Guide Network, so if you have any questions, just ask!

Back
Top Bottom