The Vapir 5.0 Buzz

Weedpipe

420 Member
hello nice people / allthough im 40 something i just recently discovered vaporizers. i purchased a vapir 5.0 and was just blown away and i really have only 1 small complaint ... its motor has a somewhat loud buzzzzzzzzzzzzz. this is the only vape ive ever used and was wondering about the sound levels of other top end vapes.

Re: the vapir 5.0 buzzz

I've yet to find a vaporizer as loud as the vapir model. That loud ass fan is not easy to hide. how is the seal on your unit? Have they gotten better at sealing them up so that vapor doesn't leak out the body? Both of the units I had leaked a lot although the 2nd one was the worst. make sure you run the fan during the cool down period. If you don't the electronics inside can overheat and make them malfunction.

was wondering about the sound levels of other top end vapes.
Glad you like the vape. The top end bag filler would be the Volcano, which uses an internal pump. The other good alternatives would be the herbalAire and Extreme. The herbalAire uses a small aquarium type pump that makes kind of a low frequency hum-not really loud or obnoxious. I haven't heard the Extreme fan, but haven't heard any complaints about it either. Some of the expensive digital whip units (Vapezilla, Vaporfection, Evolutions) also use a fan, and I know the Vapezilla fan is noisy. Other than bag fillers, which require a pump or fan, and the high end digital whip units (forced air), most of the vapes on the market are passive units, using only your lungs to move air through the heating chamber.

when i run the unit in a horizontal position i see 0 vapor loss but can sometimes smell it

after the 1st bag fills, i pull it off and cap it with a pencil then quickly put on the 2nd bag ... while the 2nd bag fills i will pick the unit up and turn it upside down round and round to kind of mix up the weed
every once in awhile i will SEE vapor escaping from the cassette while in the vertical position ... but not everytime

on a side note: i get 2 good bags from brick and 4 bags from
my buddys hydro .. what do u get (thats a 3/4 full cap)

and i always cool my unit after use for around 2-3min
have had for 6mo or so ... 0 problems
:peace:

thanks for taking time to post ur reviews for me

i been waitin several days for a post

there very helpful

i had a feeling this model was loud compared to others but need to know for sure before i shell out money for a different vape

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom