The wounderful world of Hashish

The Highness

I am presently on a awesome fucking vacation. Everything is like it ought to be, but the day dreams over here does not come in green, they are brown.
I have years of experince being a pothead processing, rolling, smoking etc weed and consider myself more or less complete in that area but i am not as skillfull while handling the hashish. I figured something had to be done. So i been toking nothing but hash here on my vacation. The prices are about 10 euro for 10 grams... I have about 30 grams of 3 different types. So i am, to say the least, beginning to broden my hashish horison. I find it strange why you ONLY can find hash here, and you ONLY can find grass back in the states. No refuge, bad craziness. however i do must state that i personally like grass better overall. Hopefully i am getting some grass tomorrow because my attorny is over in spain looking for some, as we speak. Oh yea and this old asswhole wrote a poem call "poem of hashish" chechk it out, might be ood advice if you have shit for brains. On another note, big up to Purplemonkey for posting his hash collection in the picture section. That is it for me, immautie

glass

Have you ever taken hash - the resiny kind, not crumbly, put a small lump of it on a pin stuck through a cardboard. Light it and quickly cover it with a drinking glass. when it goes out smoke fills the glass and you lift the edge of glass and inhale from there. Usually you can do it a couple times on one hunk , just dont torch it to death, just barely light it. Works good for other resiny stuff too, if you know what I mean!
RW

Damn, my guy failed to retreve the weed. Still stuck on hash. I am getting sick of having to put áll this tóbacco in the spliffs. i always carry my glass chillum around though. i usually just this a peice of hash in there. it is small. and i just keep in my pocket (in a case naturally) smoking that godforsaken hashpipe all day. and the best part is if your eyes get red, you can always blame it on the ocean, oh saltwater got into my eyes. but who wants to deal with that trip of explaining yourself anyways, not me.

Back
Top Bottom