Thinking of getting a tent

Hashashin

Hello all,

I am new to this Forum

I've been growing since last sept. I have 3 600w HPS lights in a 10X11 room that is used strictly for flower (my veg room is in a seperate room and I have no problems with it....I only use half the room though. I have a 6inch inline fan blowing through them and out the room. I have a lot of air flow but heat is a big problem still.

I went to the extent of erecting an insulated false wall to block off the windows and vent out of there.

My question is:
what are the advantages/disadvantages of using a tent.

Will I be able to vent out the heat from the tent into the room? Or do I have to fully vent it out past the false wall.

Also any suggestions to how I can keep the environment cool?

Like I said this is my first post so please feel free to ask any questions to clarify my situation.

I appreciate your help.

Hey hash maybe you should just put a cheap window mount a/c unit into the false wall to cool the air! It will just recycle around but colder! Good luck!

I thought about that but the problem is electricity...anything that strong will blow a fuse...I do have a portable ac unit...it helps a VERY little bit...I've been wanting a tent and was being frugal at first but now it seems like a great addition...Besides the heat problem I feel like it will eliminate wasted light as well...

Feedback?

Back
Top Bottom