This is my box | still has to b painted

stoner 420

hello i thought until i can start i would put up a pic of my box and just some other kool pics too...
the first one is my box... the second is my glass collection..the third is my most recent stash( grown locally by friends) its not the best but it does a dang good job trying lol... feedback is appreciated .... lets see how friendly everone is....lol

well if i could get some help this post will apply... don't know how too thought i could attach the pics guess not someone pls help

100_0677.JPG

THIS IS MY BOX IT STILL HAS TO B PAINTED WHICH IT HAS BEEN PAINTED AND TESTED SINCE BUT I STILL HAVE TO GET A THERMOMETER AND RHMETER AND GERM TWO SEEDS... I WILL BE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE SEED GERMENATION ALSO IT WILL ALL BE EXPERIMENTATION JUST TO SEE IF IT CAN B DONE..... HOPE EVERYONE FOLLOWS THIS SHOULD GET INTERISTING HOPE U ENJOY THE PICS

Others

these r just some more pics i have one the glass collection and the second is a recent smoke i had hope u enjoy

100_0681.JPG

100_0696.JPG

yea i am just doing it for experiment b\c i really don't have the room for a large grow box i am rearranging things to hopefull have a dscent sized flower box but that will be as i am vegging this is strictly a learning process until i get more room or a closet cleared out of baby stuff lol....

and again i will say this is strictly for experimenting i am germenating two seeds which i will start with if both come out the i will plant both and in a week or two i will pick which one i like the best and get rid of the other cause i only have room for one so like i said i hope everyone enjoys this 1 st time grow for wxperimentation so if anyone has any tips as we go pls feel free to let me know....... i hope this does not discourage anyone from watching and helping with this grow....

i think with all the knowlegde between myself and the wonderful ppl on this forum it will turn out great.. hope u enjoy

i have started to germ two seeds two different ways...1. one paper towel and a zip lock bag i dampened with warm water folded and put a seed in it then i put the folded paper towel in the bag and put it on top of the refrigerator ......2. one folded cool dampened paper towel (1''x1'') put it in a tuberware bowl(1.5''x1.5'') then i put a seed ontop of this towel then i dampened another paper towel with warm water and put the lid on the small tuberware bowl and put it ontop of the refrigerator........ i will update when they crack open...... hope i get somebodies attention and somebody is interested in this grow.

thanks for the interest and for the questions..the bulbs i am useing r.. on top i have two 26 watt 1700 lumen soft white on bottom i have two 13 watt 875 lumens on the very top i have a 100 watt sunlight bulb from lights of america i think it puts out 1875 lumen total of 10425 lumens... the box demensions 15''wx15'' lx19''h this is very small so i am going to have to rig up a container... i have plenty of ventalation so any suggestions on a good way to make a container low enough to use in this box..... i am not going for high yield but i am going for potency so lets keep out fingers crossed....... thanks again for the interest........

not sure what container you should use. Perhaps make a frame with say 1X4 studs to form a box and mount it on the bottom floor of your box. This is where you can put the soil. your restricted with height, so make the box large to allow some room for the roots to grow horizontally rather then vertically. Then drill small holes through the bottom of your box to allow for exess water to escape when you water your plants. Place your box ontop of a large tupperware container so you can easily dispose of the excess nutrient.

Also, I would grow a atleast 2 plants in there using the SCROG method. Your gonna have to flower them fast which means your not gonna have any time for any real branch growth to happen.

You could also line the bottom of your box w/a heavy duty plastic trash bag and just dump your soil in that. It would make sence to me to keep as much un-needed stuff out of that tiny box; wood and such; to give your plants as much root room as you can.

Back
Top Bottom