Time for people with Autism/Aspergers syndrome be allowed Cannabis

Schlachtschif

I dunno if this topic would be a good one,I am going to admit that I have Aspergers syndrome but then I have heard that Cannabis Tinctures are very helpful for the condition,I was wondering is it time people with Autism/Aspergers be allowed Cannabis?

Over where I live in New Zealand it is very hard to get Cannabis and also most people with Aspergers or Autism are put on Anti Depressants like Ritalin,I am even considering moving over to the US so I can use Cannabis for my condition

I dunno if this topic would be a good one,I am going to admit that I have Aspergers syndrome but then I have heard that Cannabis Tinctures are very helpful for the condition,I was wondering is it time people with Autism/Aspergers be allowed Cannabis?

Over where I live in New Zealand it is very hard to get Cannabis and also most people with Aspergers or Autism are put on Anti Depressants like Ritalin,I am even considering moving over to the US so I can use Cannabis for my condition

Cannabis grows best in Volcanic regions of New Zealand you should hunt for it in the late fall nearing winter.

I was wondering is it possible for a NZ person to come to the US to use Cannabis for Aspergers,currently the doctors want me on Antidepressants like Ritalin

Yes in Colorado, Washington, and Portland Maine anyone one 21 and over can use Cannabis. there are many other Medical Marijuana States. Do a web search.

Back
Top Bottom