Today is the day to harvest

eric686

planted Chrystal strain back in June it has been a long process forces a few others to bloom this one was left to go natural until the days turned short for the 12/12 lighting.

base of plant

SAM_01623.JPG

View image in gallery

height of plant is over 8 feet tall

close up of one of buds

used out door green house
5 gallon pail for pots burried in ground up to even with soil level in house
X brand ferts
used rain water for all watering needs

Hanging now it the shed, indirect fan on them for air circulation. It may be too cold out (65 day time high and 35 to 40 deg night temps) to get a good dry and then curing.

Seems like quite a bit of growth for being planted in June. Either way looks pretty good. Rainwater carries a lot of nitrogen, to add the plant seems very lush, and full of chlorophyll, a nice healthy sign of course. But it will take a little longer to get the grassy flavor out, and get the real terpine aroma to dominate.

If you could get some close-ups to emphasize bud density and trichome concentration, that would be neat.

Cold temps won't effect it too bad unless its freezing.. cannot dry bud that has frozen water... But you need relative humidity figures to know exactly how much water is diffusing in or out.. Happy Growin mate!

Enjoy

I moved them inside yesterday it started raining and will not stop until Thursday, Now everything is in the dry heat of the house.

I tried taking close ups and I did not do so well at that, Sorry. I think that I will jar them tomorrow they seem pretty dry today.

Back
Top Bottom