Axplayer

420 Member
I actually finished!
Strain: Unknown, topped w/lst
Total days 123. 9 weeks flowering.
Lights:cfls
Medium: Soil
Nutes: Dyna-gro Bloom

Yes, that is a vent behind the plant, but the fan is off.
IMG_20151225_130738450.jpg

View image in gallery

I think I've learned many lessons but here are some big ones:

Maintain a clean grow room (for me, this means I need to get a grow tent :()
Inspet your plants carefully (use a loupe or usb microscope)
Research as much as you can (the primary reason the internet was started)
Watch others and follow their lead (420 grow journals....baby!)
:thanks::420:

Nothing comes close to the enjoyment of getting high off of your own grown. Bet you can't wait!

Damn...you're so correct! I know staring at the drying buds don't get it drying any faster but I must have look at her a hundred times and it's only been several hours. I think something is wrong with me....mentally, that is.

Don't go the weak route and dry in the oven. It wrecks the flavor. Be patient and enjoy the proper fruits of your labor! You can do it!

Aww man...the Dark Side is strong. But I will heed your advise and dry and cure it correctly. I promise not to look at her until Monday...hopefully she'll be ready to go in the jars by than and I'll have enough strength to leave it alone until it's ready. One thing I notice is that the smell has diminished considerably. Does it come back when it's cured?

I come from work after 13 hours and I find waiting for me...
Not the original Proto pipe but a very good copy. So.......I am tempted to force dry a bud just to break in the pipe. As I said....the dark side is strong. I think I will shower, eat some food, than decide what to do.

I just ran across my Proto Pipe in a drawer the other day. Had some flashbacks.

Back
Top Bottom