Finally joined!

stevebass

Hello 420 Community! I've been creeping the forums for months and finally decided to join. I've already gained a wealth of knowledge simply by reading the plethora of content found within the community. I now look forward to learning from the advantage of posting threads and replies.

Last summer I grew a couple of plants outdoors, but didn't have the best access to watch them transition through their different phases of growth. That was my first grow and it went well. I didn't take enough pics to constitute a grow journal. I found the process so interesting I decided to buy a tent.

I currently have my first tent grow on the go and plan to start a journal in the next couple of days. I'm about to "weed out" the males and set-up my scrog. It's looking like 6 of 8 seeds have yielded females so luck is already on my side. My girls were stunted once due to low temps but that has since been fixed and they have been switched to 12.5/11.5 and seem to be thriving. I Fim'd some of them but fear it might have been too close to flower stage, we'll see...:thanks:

Heya pal,, whether yer name refernces a fish,, or a guitar,, either one is just fine with me,, cheers,,:Namaste:

Welcome to the finest site in the world, ever. :passitleft:

Welcome! I'm new too ( I should post an intro, I'll do it later I promise) I have to agree with this guy. People seem to be way less cynical and receptive here. I already confirmed a few theories since joining just last night. Shiggityflip... sounds like some lyric from an early 90's rap song. It somehow vibrates and reverberates at the same time.

Welcome! I'm new too ( I should post an intro, I'll do it later I promise) I have to agree with this guy. People seem to be way less cynical and receptive here. I already confirmed a few theories since joining just last night. Shiggityflip... sounds like some lyric from an early 90's rap song. It somehow vibrates and reverberates at the same time.
Agreed! I creeped many threads to ensure I would be getting legit help if I joined. Now I can't wait to get a few grows under my belt so I can help new members in the future!

Back
Top Bottom