Thanks, Mz!

Also... I found a really good deal on an IP camera that can remotely pivot up/down and has night vision (as to not disturb the dark cycle). The IR is 950NM which I believe is out of the plant's "visible range" so it won't mess with anything.

Link is below if you guys wanna check it out! Pretty cool... only downside is it gets distorted with the bright LEDs during the light cycle. But, I got it for the night vision anyways...

Picture:
Screenshot_2016-01-08-01-10-10.png

Oh yeah... she sprouts out new leaves / growth over night very regularly. I've gotta find the right amount and the best leaves to pull... but I think keeping her trimmed up to focus energy on the most important areas actually helps quite a bit with pushing out new growth where is matters (bud sites, instead of dead-end water leafs - the ones not getting much light).

I could be TOTALLY wrong though. Just experimenting.

Of course... im now done trimming, though - since she is flowering. Don't want to stress her into a hermie. But, I've got her thinned out and "lollipoped" in a way... so she is set up for success (hopefully).

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Back
Top Bottom