mykeb9999

420 Member
Hey everybody! Nice to be here! I'm a newbie to growing and I started 4 Autoflower plants that are 4 days old and they seem to be doing great I'm watering them right now with spray bottle I need to know when do I start feeding them? I have composted manure mixed in with my Pro mix soil but I need to know when to start hitting them with food. Thanks for your input!

Welcome. They shouldn't need food right now. They'll tell you when they do.

Hey everybody! Nice to be here! I'm a newbie to growing and I started 4 Autoflower plants that are 4 days old and they seem to be doing great I'm watering them right now with spray bottle I need to know when do I start feeding them? I have composted manure mixed in with my Pro mix soil but I need to know when to start hitting them with food. Thanks for your input!

Welcome I would love to see results in a grow journal I am considering trying some myself, just concerned about lower yield. I did winter grow with 3 photo females and was amazed to net dry weight at least 16 + ozs. Wish I did a journal to see my actual time period. Hope to discipline next round.

Back
Top Bottom