Greetings from a Newbie SC

Coming up close to Her harvest day, She has been outside since April 12 ... Any ideas on thickness of the buds at this late in her season without causing harm???

20220820_134355.jpg

20220820_134330.jpg

Hi Plain Rice 3 and a warm welcome to 420 Magazine.

I will take it that you have a photoperiod strain and looking at another month at least before it is done. Put mine out around May 6th gambling that we would not have any killing frosts. Mine have been in flower about 10 days and not as advanced as your plant is so I am looking at a first week in October harvest if the weather holds out.

Screenshot_20220821-113555.png

Coming up close to Her harvest day, She has been outside since April 12 ... Any ideas on thickness of the buds at this late in her season without causing harm???

20220820_134355.jpg

20220820_134330.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine growing family and that girl is beautiful 😍. There’s post’s on starting a grow journal and after 50 posts you can enter contests. You also get discounts now from the Sponsors so try to support them they’re the ones that make @420 Magazine growers site possible. Good luck and I’ll be checking out your G.J. if you start one @PlainRice3 .

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PlainRice3

I see you are already growing a lady. What strain is she?
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom