Too much too soon

mtaylor

I'm from a generation that has worked for 25 years or more to bring about the legalization and "acceptance", of MJ into society. After this long struggle we have managed to get to a place of guarded tolerence. This is a very important step, along with its acceptance as a viable medicine. Marijuana is coming into its own. Many are embracing each small gain, however, many are, as always is the case, taking it to the extreme, Michigan was ready for MJ. The voters agreed. What they did not agree, to was a 25000 or greater smokefest this soon after the vote. Dispenseries with more product than they can distribute legally. It is a perishable product so of course what they can't sell legally, they move illegaly. In some cases stupidly allowing this activity in their own parking lots. When the same person comes in every day for an ounce of product, it doesn't take a genius to figure out its not for personal use. We can not shove this down the states throat like this. The people voted it in, they can vote it out. If people continue to push the limits of an already flawed, and tenuous law. Its an easy conclusion that rather than rewrite the law, so that everyone who should, can, it'll be easier to repeal the law and start all over in 10 years. Thats what its going to come to. Dispenseries knew better. Expo organizers obviously too ignorant to organize a bbq let alone an exhibition, that could of showcased all that is good about MJ. A venue that could have educated those who were curious and turn this into a magical step towards total acceptance and legalization. We can,t have one without the other. Instead they turned it into a 400 tent smokeout. IDIOTS. What a set back.

Seems like people are just partying who don't really care about the movement for legalization because they probably feel its inevitable. We all do. There just like the jackasses at the bar who are chugging away at their pints, hooting and hollering really loud as I'm trying to sip my whiskey in quiet.

Back
Top Bottom