Too Much Water? Wind? Nutes? Noob needs help please. Pics Added.

tylerdurdin35

Hi all, I am growing unknown bag seed in a closet with one 55 watt cfl 2700k in a clamp reflector pointed at the top canopy and two 23 watt cfl 2700k hanging on the sides of the plant. It is small. I flowerd it from seedling. It is in a 16 oz solo cup with hyponex soil and very small amounts of miracle gro nutes. Has also been given epsom and hydrogen peroxide. It has a small fan blowing over the canopy at all times with new air constantly coming into the closet. Have no idea what the PH of the soil is. The top leaves are growing downwards and curling. Leaves look to light green. Trying to upload a pic. Can't figure it out. Smh. Any help would be appreciated. Will upload pics as soon as possible.

Re: Too Much Water? Wind? Nutes? Noob needs help please.

are you letting the soil dry out inbetween watering? if not, make sure you are waiting to water when the cup is light. if you could upload a pic maybe a more experienced grower can help smooth the wrinkles out for ya! welcome to :420:

20150809_114822_1_.jpg
are you letting the soil dry out inbetween watering? if not, make sure you are waiting to water when the cup is light. if you could upload a pic maybe a more experienced grower can help smooth the wrinkles out for ya! welcome to :420:

here is a picture. took me a sec to upload. 420 Magazine

I am letting the plant dry out pretty well before watering. there is still some weight to the soil when I water but not much.

The leaves are curling and growing downwards. Is it too light green? What about the stems color difference. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

try letting her dry out till she is really really light. I would def. order a ph kit I use the cheap little kit with the drops and it works ok for me. do you have drainage holes on you container?

well if she were mine I would let her dry out really dry, transplant to atleast a gallon container, give her some ph'ed water and let her dry out again then maybe give a light feeding. with you running a sterile media then ph is a big factor. if you take a more organic approach it becomes less of a concern.

I appreciate the tips wakenbake, i was afraid it may be rootbound but I have seen much bigger plants fare much better in a Solo. Will let it dry out some and test PH of water. Will move to a bigger jug as well. Will transplant in flower stunt growth?

wind would make her leaves claw (so im assuming its not the fan)
The lighting you mentioned was cfl so its not heat stress)

What soil are you using?
it could be a ph problem :confused:
or simply you watered too much, couple days she should bounce back up

wind would make her leaves claw (so im assuming its not the fan)
The lighting you mentioned was cfl so its not heat stress)

What soil are you using?
it could be a ph problem :confused:
or simply you watered too much, couple days she should bounce back up
Hyponex soil. I use distilled water which should be around 7 PH but you never know without testing

My question is since I am new to this,is how to know when to put plant on 12/12 I put mine on 12/12 when it was 20 in tall cause did not want to tall. But is there a way to know when.
Thx all

Back
Top Bottom