Tough stayin clean

Loverman519

hey all.

im not much of a poster here but im on these boards all the time reading and shit. so i'll start from the begining. im on adult diversion program its like a probation think only its for first time offenders and it wipes your record clean. part of the deal is random drug testing. now i go see this woman every 2 weeks to talk about life and school and work and all this other bullshit. and she usually piss tests me like once every like 3 sessions or so but shes entitled to do it whenever. my question is this...i dont piss test at a lab. its at a place where we meet and i piss in a cup and put it in a box and this box either gets a) mailed to the lab. or b) she drops it off at the lab at some point. anyways, ive been clean since end of july, its now october. pretty good but my time is up in march which is a ways away. i need to get by these piss tests some how. dude to the fact that no one watches me piss and im not in a lab right away so they analyze it i think that it might give me some options, but i could be wrong? im just wondering what ideas would work in my situation whether it be using someone else's piss, trying to fuck with my own piss, detox kits..dude i'll do anything.

i was doing pretty good until my god damn girlfriend started smoking recently...i wanna toke with her wicked bad thats basically the reason why im sayin F being clean. so yeah any ideas or suggestions would be good.

or u could tell me im a pussy and suck it up and maybe i'll follow that advice and try to do that :cool:

peace dudes

well, honestly, i feel you on wantin to smoke, but most likely the best course is to stay clean, the only other options are either to get detox kits or to have another persons piss....

Yokogake said:
well, honestly, i feel you on wantin to smoke, but most likely the best course is to stay clean, the only other options are either to get detox kits or to have another persons piss....

do those detox kits work?

It is Sucks Royale Ass to be clean for other people. I have to, also. I just let my P.O. and told her she was not going to get clean piss from me. She was cool about it. I stopped smoking 3 day ago. Don't spend your money on those Bullshit drinks. Why would you blow 50 bucks on shit that you can't drink and enjoy? I drink wine. I found out it strips out weed in your system. I don't know if it is true. I quit smoking and started drinking wine and TONS of water. Getting drunk in the process. Just plain old quit. Weed is still there. You can do other things in the mean time. Grow a plant. Build a sweet ass hydro system. Do something to get those people off your back. Try thinking of the furture. that works for me.

I have 2 years of piss probation until 2006. I failed the first 4 test. Planning to keep clean on the next one and work on early release.

A easy way out is to leave town for a small period of time and tell them. They can not stop you.

Shit, I wish my diversion was that easy. I had to piss every week, go to classes once a week, and go to either AA or NA meetings. If I were you I would still smoke, but bring someone elses piss each time you go.. seems simple enough to me....

King_Giant said:
It is Sucks Royale Ass to be clean for other people. I have to, also. I just let my P.O. and told her she was not going to get clean piss from me. She was cool about it. I stopped smoking 3 day ago. Don't spend your money on those Bullshit drinks. Why would you blow 50 bucks on shit that you can't drink and enjoy? I drink wine. I found out it strips out weed in your system. I don't know if it is true. I quit smoking and started drinking wine and TONS of water. Getting drunk in the process. Just plain old quit. Weed is still there. You can do other things in the mean time. Grow a plant. Build a sweet ass hydro system. Do something to get those people off your back. Try thinking of the furture. that works for me.

I have 2 years of piss probation until 2006. I failed the first 4 test. Planning to keep clean on the next one and work on early release.

A easy way out is to leave town for a small period of time and tell them. They can not stop you.

Ok now I understand what you were talking about in that wine thread. I would stop straining yourself by drinking a bunch of water and wine because neither of them will do shit to get weed out of your system. It is true you might pass by drinking shitloads of water the day of the test because your piss will be so watery, but chances are that the lab will detect dilution as they did when I tried this. Beleive me I have been through several drug tests and have tried everything.

ChronicKind said:
Ok now I understand what you were talking about in that wine thread. I would stop straining yourself by drinking a bunch of water and wine because neither of them will do shit to get weed out of your system. It is true you might pass by drinking shitloads of water the day of the test because your piss will be so watery, but chances are that the lab will detect dilution as they did when I tried this. Beleive me I have been through several drug tests and have tried everything.

Good looking out! I am making a copy of this post and putting it on the wall by the door in my room as a reminder. Thank you.

first of all let me start by saying i realize that im relativly new to posting here but like others ive been an avid visitor to the site for years and i am a seasoned smoker.......

recently ive had to pause my daily routine of smoking about 4 times a day as i was laid off and am now currently seeking employment so i feel everyone else who is currently forced to be sober.......all i can say is i wholeheartedly agree with p-funk on this : stick it out man its the best/ safest option and your not a pussy by any means and the reward of that first bowl when you can smoke again will make it all worth wile you're gonna be t--rashed "anticipation only makes the final reward that much sweeter"

Back
Top Bottom