Traditional Hookah - Help!

hazeydream

I just got a beautiful 3 person hookah from Morocco as a gift... My friend also got me the charcoal disks and shish.. (Mango flavored sticky tabacco) Anyway.. I hate tabacco.. but I still really want to use this gorgeous piece. Last night we tried mixing ganja with the tabacco.. placing it in the bowl with the metal screen on top and one charcoal disk on top of that.. This didn't really work... Didn't get any kind of buzz from it at all because it wouldn't burn the stuff bellow.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. I would like to eliminate the sticky tabacco all together if possible..

Re: Traditional hookah.. Help!

try using a coffee grinder to make the herb real fine, that's what i do to vape:headbanger:

I used to have a hooka it seems like it doesnt really smoke right unless you put a lot of bud in it mine used to have to to have a t least a quarter for it to smoke good so we hardly ever used it I found it to be a waste of good smoke

mixing mj and shisha generally tends to permanently funkify the taste of a hookah in my experience

Stick to Shisha. It is hundreds of times less cancerous than Cigarette tobacco (almost on par with our beloved MJ) and it tastes great.

quadracer420 said:
^^ really? onethree what backs up this that the shista is better? i know your smart i just want to know why?

well the coals (if im correct) dont actually burn the shisha directly...but ya i have no evidence to back that up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shisha is a very flavorless wet tobacco mixed with sugars, honey, fruit, coffee, flavoring, etc.

It's often at least a 1:3 ratio, tobacco to additives. The tobacco itself is not less cancer causing. But if you were to smoke cigarettes for an hour, or smoke shisha from a hooka for an hour, you would be safer with shisha. Simply because, comparatively, you are smoking less tobacco overall.

If you smoke cheap shisha (which is basically dip), then what I said doesn't matter. But if you have the good stuff and you use an organic charcoal, you are fine.

you must mix the ganja into the flavoured tobacco. you can get herbal smoke rather than tobacco.. you wanna know what else works well, small bods of hash placed within the tobacco or even on top jut below the coal.

Back
Top Bottom