Trainwreck

NoDirtWeed4Me

Ok, I'm desperate. I have searched everywhere, trying to find some information about Trainwreck. So far I've found only a bit of history of where the plant came from and that it is, or at least was originally, a clone only strain. No information on genetics, flowering time, outdoor harvest, yield, or THC percentages. I've smoked it many times and loved it, which is why I decided to grow it. I have one of these girls outdoor flowering and I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect from her. Has anyone out there grown this strain outdoors before?

Thanks in advance. :peace:

Trainwreck (Woodhorse) Mexican X Colombian X Afghani

"Trainwreck"

A brain thumping, Sativa, soaring high. Comes on strong as a freight train, finishes in the typical ultra-heady Sativa manner! Very medicinal. People become hooked on it like a hard drug. Old school California taste. Dense rock hard nuggets. Next to no leaf .Light green with small calyxes. Thin stem, small buds. Legend has it it was started in the early 80’s by a couple of brothers in San Diego. Mexican X Columbian, with a hint of Afghani.

After 10 or 12 years, somehow a clone was let out, and the madness has started. It has thrived and been mastered in Humboldt County for 12-14 years.

This is unbelievable pot. (90% Sativa / 10% Indica) ..Mr NDW, don't we know!

And there you go.. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Good info Pinch, thanks. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I still can't find any info on outdoor with this strain. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Mr NDW, yeah, me neither.. I looked too, everything was indoor. Ah well. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

The only time I've grown Trainwreck outside my plants (a total of 24 of various strains) got ripped off 2--3 weeks before finishing, so I never got to try it.
I've smoked it before from other sources, and the growers I've talked to about it didn't mention doing anything different than other strains.
It exhibits characteristics common to heavily s-dom's: taller and more slender than I-doms, thinner stalk & stems with long slender buds, with buds all up & down the stem as opposed to I's, which tend to grow fatter buds with bare stems in between the buds. They take a few weeks longer to finish than I's.

Ok well I finally found someone that has been growin Trainwreck outdoors for several years and they say that they are always ready for them between sept 30 and oct 10.

Hmmm, can someone confirms finishing by the end of September for Trainwreck? I just examined trichs on mine, and it seems that it will turn amber in 7-10 days as it's mostly cloudy already. Budz are still pretty small though, that's why I hesitate if I'm supposed to prepare for harvest or wait a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom