Trichomes?

Santurro99

I would just like to know if anyone can give me a ballpark answer.

Im getting near the end of flowering my autoflowers, I just checked the trichomes with my microscope and it appeared that most of the tops of the trichomes were milky/cloudy. Im looking for about 50/50 amber/cloudy trichomes.

My question is should I start feeding with just water and mollases now? Or should I wait until I start seeing some amber trichs?

I am looking to use only water and molasses for the final two weeks.

I understand that all strains are different. I am just looking for a ballpark figure.

Cheers.

I would just like to know if anyone can give me a ballpark answer.

Im getting near the end of flowering my autoflowers, I just checked the trichomes with my microscope and it appeared that most of the tops of the trichomes were milky/cloudy. Im looking for about 50/50 amber/cloudy trichomes.

My question is should I start feeding with just water and mollases now? Or should I wait until I start seeing some amber trichs?

I am looking to use only water and molasses for the final two weeks.

I understand that all strains are different. I am just looking for a ballpark figure.

Cheers.

I would start on your flushing concoction now. If you've got milky/cloudy trichs you might not have two weeks til you've got 50/50.

That said, how long have you had cloudy trichs?

In either case, you're close enough if you've got cloudy and no amber, to start now...

I would anyway...

Just an opinion...

:Namaste:

Cool, thanks for the response. I will take your advise and start with h2o and molasses now. I am doing an auto strain of white dwarf and the package said harvest in 10 weeks and this is the eighth week they have been going. I started 4 at the same time and they all seem to be at different stages. 2 were slow to start growing and one was a runt I almost pitched.

The last time I checked the trichomes on the one that looks closest to being done was 2-3 days ago. There were some cloudy trichomes but mostly clear.

Which leaves me with 2 questions....when I am checking trichs, i have been cutting small parts off of small leaves that are coming out of the buds. Is this ok or no way?

Second when you say mixing flushing solution, are you talking about adding something like clearex to h2o?

Thanks again!

Cool, thanks for the response. I will take your advise and start with h2o and molasses now. I am doing an auto strain of white dwarf and the package said harvest in 10 weeks and this is the eighth week they have been going. I started 4 at the same time and they all seem to be at different stages. 2 were slow to start growing and one was a runt I almost pitched.

The last time I checked the trichomes on the one that looks closest to being done was 2-3 days ago. There were some cloudy trichomes but mostly clear.

Which leaves me with 2 questions....when I am checking trichs, i have been cutting small parts off of small leaves that are coming out of the buds. Is this ok or no way?

Second when you say mixing flushing solution, are you talking about adding something like clearex to h2o?

Thanks again!

No just meant the molasses mixture you were talking about..that was the flushing solution I meant.

I've heard of people doing that...cutting off a sugar leaf and checking trich's that way. I just check them on the plant. This isn't easy but it's just what I do...I'm sure you're ok taking a little leaf to check.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom