Trichomes?

dagermankid14

My trichomes are half Clear and Half Cloudy. When can I start feeding it just water before harvest? Monday is week 7. Thanks

DSCI0649.JPG

DSCI0652.JPG

My trichomes are half Clear and Half Cloudy. When can I start feeding it just water before harvest? Monday is week 7.

How many days did the stretch last? Back in the old days when the joint was where you went for being bad folks used 2 follow the 40/60 thing so if they stretched for 24 days they knew they had 36 more days to go an if they wanted to flush the last week that would be days 54-60 since theyd be done on 60 (40-60 rule you know).

of course that was when all seeds came out of the bottom of bags and they didn't have some seedbank telling them how long it would take. Then again, those seedbanks probably sell more if they estimate times on the low side. but I don't know, I've never grown anything but lawn grass or smoked anything but the barbeque and just picked that thing for my avatar because I thought it looked pretty (I think its a spinach plant).

You'll be fine if you flush now, but I didn't see any red hairs. The red hairs don't tell you when to harvest, but when they turn red and wither they are telling you THC production has stopped or equal to the degradation of the THC. I like to see some red before I even check on the trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom