trim or not to trim

pbjsaballday

So my female is in week 3 of flowering . Iv cut back most branches that have blocked light to the lower portion .iv used what I called the branching method when she was young stressing her to grow more branches and well now i have branches more then the light can get too even with trimming leaves . I basically opend up the whole lower part to let more light and she looks unhealthy.any info is welcomed this is my 3rd grow pretty much taught my self from books an google and asking some old timers for some tips ...any info is welcomed 600wtt ballist 250wtt sodium bulb no ferts all natural indoor with half miracle grow moisture controll and frog tree I think .local hydro store gave me a blzin deal.

wish i can help i never prune nothing after flowering starts i do mine in veg but im outdoor your indoor i could only imagine the problems growing indoor

Surprisingly not many problems beside this one . Just gota have a set timer on the lights an its like growing outdoor .outdoors iv had deer eat my colas frost kill and mold all in the same season so pissed about the deer .. week before harvest and they puked all over my plant after they monged on her . Rip northern lights

Surprisingly not many problems beside this one . Just gota have a set timer on the lights an its like growing outdoor .outdoors iv had deer eat my colas frost kill and mold all in the same season so pissed about the deer .. week before harvest and they puked all over my plant after they monged on her . Rip northern lights

Back
Top Bottom