True On-going Story

BobSk

Last year (2009) I was diagnosed with Chondrosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. I was in constant pain because of a tumor at the base of my spine. My doctor was keeping me well supplied with morphine for the pain, but appetite was drastically reduced. After about a year I was pretty much beginning to waste away and no desire to eat.

Making a long story short, I decided I ask my doctor for a medical marijuana recommendation (that's what we have in Vermont). At first he was reluctant (I was to be his first MM patient), but decided that it was worth the try if it would help build my appetite.

We (both doc and I) went through the process of getting Vermont's Medical Marijuana card.

Now my appetite has increased amazingly and I have just about gained all my weight loss back. Now the cancer is still in body, but medical marijuana has given me a fighting chance. It has helped build my system and weight back up to where it should be ... literally saving or at least greatly extending my life.

This is a true story from a medical marijuana patient.

great testemony, i also am a cancer surviver. lung,bone and diafram i live in the back woods so when word got out i had it people i didnt even know smoked donated to me. my doctors unofficially approved. 2 cemo treatments and heavy radiation and i gained 40lbs.(most loose weight). all cancer not surgically
removed is now gone.belive me weed is also fantastic for the stress and trama fighting cancer. im alive loving life and growing for others now.i,m a licensed caregiver in maine.its a great hobby,and you meet some very laid back people.and the joy of helping others.keep spreading the word.jim burke

great testemony, i also am a cancer surviver. lung,bone and diafram i live in the back woods so when word got out i had it people i didnt even know smoked donated to me. my doctors unofficially approved. 2 cemo treatments and heavy radiation and i gained 40lbs.(most loose weight). all cancer not surgically
removed is now gone.belive me weed is also fantastic for the stress and trama fighting cancer. im alive loving life and growing for others now.i,m a licensed caregiver in maine.its a great hobby,and you meet some very laid back people.and the joy of helping others.keep spreading the word.jim burke

Hi Jim ... nice to meet you.

I'm pretty much in the back woods to here in Vermont also. I grow my own, smoke my own. I'd love to grow for others but unfortunately the state of Vermont doesn't allow that at the moment ... and maybe some day that will change. We have a new Governor and he says he's pro marijuana, so maybe there's a chance that it'll change.

Currently the state of Vermont sort of leaves people high and dry when it comes to acquiring pot. They offer no help or solution to getting it ... if you can grow it, you can have it. But for many cancer patients that's not good enough.

We'll see what the future brings.

BTW ... welcome to 420 ... it's a great site with lot's of nice folks.
Enjoy!

Last year (2009) I was diagnosed with Chondrosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. I was in constant pain because of a tumor at the base of my spine. My doctor was keeping me well supplied with morphine for the pain, but appetite was drastically reduced. After about a year I was pretty much beginning to waste away and no desire to eat.

Making a long story short, I decided I ask my doctor for a medical marijuana recommendation (that's what we have in Vermont). At first he was reluctant (I was to be his first MM patient), but decided that it was worth the try if it would help build my appetite.

We (both doc and I) went through the process of getting Vermont's Medical Marijuana card.

Now my appetite has increased amazingly and I have just about gained all my weight loss back. Now the cancer is still in body, but medical marijuana has given me a fighting chance. It has helped build my system and weight back up to where it should be ... literally saving or at least greatly extending my life.

This is a true story from a medical marijuana patient.
Take a look at Rick Simpson's Run From The Cure documentary. Help oil maybe the best bet for you to get some relief from the cancer itself. A couple drops a day may do you a lot of good.

rick simpsons work is a great articule. we use grain alcohol as a solvent for our meds. i find butter easyer on the bod. the scar tissue from the lung removal makes smoking burn. if i use hash (bubble bag type)or a vaporizer no problem.i guess less smoke from plant matter.edibles work well also but its hard not to eat that extra brownie.trying to lose weight. i just got put on the 6 month check up now and things are looking great. just remember additude is everything in fighting cancer..good luck in vermont.our best wishes in your fight!! jim burke

rick simpsons work is a great articule. we use grain alcohol as a solvent for our meds. i find butter easyer on the bod. the scar tissue from the lung removal makes smoking burn. if i use hash (bubble bag type)or a vaporizer no problem.i guess less smoke from plant matter.edibles work well also but its hard not to eat that extra brownie.trying to lose weight. i just got put on the 6 month check up now and things are looking great. just remember additude is everything in fighting cancer..good luck in vermont.our best wishes in your fight!! jim burke

There's a lot of hype about newer CBD strains, but I noticed Rick's plants growing on his property when he was in Canada appeared to be Afghani #1. Seedsman has this landrace in it's native untouched form. Seedsman's Narkush is also a powerful native Hindu Kush landrace. Beware of the hype and fancy names; it's easy to breed a Sativa and an Indica landrace and find a pheno for everyone's tastes. Afghanica has even been named as the fourth sub species.

I am blessed as we live in a cannabis friendly state. We use the bud trimmings of 30 different strains. We're caregivers so must use up or give away extra weed. Leaves count toward your monthly legal amount.so cookies, blueberry bread, tincture is what we use as freebies. We have several cancer patients that their cancer doctors are handling their mmj recommendation. As myself my cancer is under control and looking very good. I've done a big change in lifestyle. very health aware. organic's and fresh is the goal. We put up a lot of food now also. I saw an acupuncturist 2 weeks ago and noticed a big change in pain levels. I eat a lot of cannabis edibles as the scar tissue where the lung was removed burns. I like waterpipes. if you hear on a strain that works best let us know.hope alls well . jim b

My Mom has stage IV her2+ breast cancer that mets to her bones. We changed her doctor and clinic because the original oncologist was intentionally over dosing her which caused partial blindness. I'm not racist or anti-Semitic, but I learned that there's a faction of Jews in this world that believe they are better than all other people. The Jew owned clinic has hidden microphones and many cameras. The Jew doctors never come out where the many, many patients wait. I never understood what motivated Hitler until I read how these Jewish doctors are forbidden to heal a gentile, and other horrible things. They almost killed my mom, and it took her a while to learn, even after an older woman tried to explain how they killed her husband and son. They knew about our conversations and let us know this indirectly. This is how we learned about their spying on patients in the waiting rooms. I say these things so that others may take caution and beware of these fanatics, they own clinics in every city. They showed themselves when she first attended, they stood apart by the yarmulke worn on their heads. But eventually they were never seen in the clinic, save in the examination area. By the way, an intern saw my mother on her last visit there and asked when the last time her doctor examined her, his jaw dropped when she told him never. His religion forbids him from giving any hope or healing to a gentile, and he can lawfully kill a patient indirectly, which he was in the process of doing to my mom and many others. He was very angry when she left, insomuch that her Jew pain doctor became hostile and very unprofessional when he learned of this. We fired him too. Her new gentile Christian doctor is an Angel, very sensitive, kind and truly concerned about his patients. Again, I say these things out of love and concern for my fellows, and from knowledge and the personal experience I've acquired. So many patients are walking like a lamb to it's slaughter, trusting and believing in doctors with a hidden agenda. Please, beware of these unscrupulous and greedy merchants of death that call themselves doctors. Don't allow yourself to be their blank check. Always get a second, or even a third opinion.

Trolls and fools mock but they shall mourn, and offense is taken, not given. It is possible that someday you could also be afflicted with the dreaded disease, cancer. There's no better teacher than experience.

But don't take my word, read some articles and learn for yourself. Real Jew News

Back
Top Bottom