Trying to find the strain "Wild Cherry"

DesertSmoke

Brand: Seeds Of Compassion
Flowering Time: 10 - 12 Weeks
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor
Genetics: Trainwreck x Cherry Thunderfuck (AKA Novocaine Spike to the Head)

Has anyone heard of this brand and or the strain Wild Cherry ? From what I can find it is a great migraine reliever and it is a super help in assisting those wanting to get off opiates from long term script meds. (my needs)
I was hoping to find it in anther location but it appear the UK has this one locked up unless I have missed it. and of course it is out of inventory over there

comfort and peace

Brand: Seeds Of Compassion
Flowering Time: 10 - 12 Weeks
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor
Genetics: Trainwreck x Cherry Thunderfuck (AKA Novocaine Spike to the Head)

Has anyone heard of this brand and or the strain Wild Cherry ? From what I can find it is a great migraine reliever and it is a super help in assisting those wanting to get off opiates from long term script meds. (my needs)
I was hoping to find it in anther location but it appear the UK has this one locked up unless I have missed it. and of course it is out of inventory over there

comfort and peace

I just joined and now see this.
The Wild Cherry is really amazing for everything you mentioned but is no longer for sale. You might get lucky on other forums like skunk magazine. I hope I am not spamming but I should have something to help you out within a couple of months with my Blue Orca x Gorilla Biscuit. Blue Orca is super potent and super rare as it was made by the BOEL back in 1984 and it is 1971 Kandahar crossed to 1976 Dealers Choice Thai and Gorilla Biscuit is the rarest and strongest Sensi Star which is the turpentine pheno crossed to JJ-NYC original StarDawg IX. Gorilla Biscuit might help as a stand alone she is a great painkiller and has a very smooth and stony high type.
Hope that helps! FYI Gorilla Biscuit is my go to and I am in the same boat as you. Since your post I hope you have been OK.
4D

If you find the seeds don't think about it grab them, SOC seeds never stay around long. I have three of gorilla biscuits vegging now.

Back
Top Bottom