Trying to learn! Plants don't look too happy

Kromatron

420 Member
Hey everyone ! Hopefully everyone is healthy and happy :D

First of all , this is my old post : Beginner Parent

It's been about 9 days and I am still confused. So much info online , so much people with knowledge.
I've added pictures of my 2 plants , they are both the same strain but look a bit different.

My problem/question : For being on day 32 , they seem a little bit stunned ? Or is it just me ? In de older post I got told to water everyday but the coco ( 70%coco , 30% perlite ) doesn't seem to dry that fast. It seems aswell if the coco is all "clugged" up ( sorry for bad english ).

I am only on half of the recommend dossage of nutes.

As you can see on the closeup ( this is the 2nd slower growing plant with bigger leaves ) I got some black/dark green things going on on the leaves. Might be from water on the leaves but I never spray them ( should I ? )

They are also wilting ( not drooping I think )

The 2nd one has 1 leave which starts to taco aswell and dry up

I moved my lights ( Spider SF 1000 ) higher , seems like a lot of people have issues hanging them at recommended height. Anyone else has experience with this led ?

I feed now half the recommended dossage of Coco A+B ( something from plagron ) at PH 5.8-6.1 and PPM at 500

The perlite is starting to get green a little bit aswell ( Algae ). This is why I am thinking I might need to lay off the water altho people tell me to water coco daily with runoff.

The roots are also coming out of the pot on the bottom already , really long ones even ( another reason I think the coco is too thick ).

What do you guys think ? Should I keep watering everyday with runoff at halve nutes (maybe quarter nutes) or should I let the coco dry a little bit first ? ( And wait till the pots are light ).

Or should I try to transplant them into a fresh batch of fluffy coco ? They are autoflowers , and since the roots are already exiting the pot I am a bit scared.

Fyi : Pots are 18L but not fully filled ( the top went lower after I flushed , seems like more compact now , maybe flushing was a bad idea but I saw signs of nutrient burn )

Also the humidity is between 45-60% and the temps are around 22-24 degrees Celcius.

Attachments

• IMG_20200528_162143.jpg
    IMG_20200528_162143.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20200528_162146.jpg
    IMG_20200528_162146.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20200528_162154.jpg
    IMG_20200528_162154.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 113
I see a lot looking and I see what your referring to . I’m gonna head over to plant problems to see if it’s in there .

Back
Top Bottom