Twisted yellow growth - Need help

Doggie Daddy

The newest growth on my 3 plants is coming out yellowish and a bit twisted. I thought that it was a CalMag deficiency so I watered accordingly. I saw the color go away after 2 days. 1 day later and it's back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile143310178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile57981571.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Twisted yellow growth. Need help

To me they look fine. It's just growing fast and the new leaves come out a lighter green and when they mature they turn darker. That's why you see it get better one day and back again. They are growing vigorously! Be happy my friend. (This is what I have experienced in my grows, let me know)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To me they look fine. It's just growing fast and the new leaves come out a lighter green and when they mature they turn darker. That's why you see it get better one day and back again. They are growing vigorously! Be happy my friend. (This is what I have experienced in my grows, let me know)

Appreciate the feedback LED. I've never really seen this before so of course, being a newb it worried me instantly. My other girl doesn't show this kind of growth and she is in her own individual home so I thought that the difference in the environment might have something to do with it.

Appreciate the feedback LED. I've never really seen this before so of course, being a newb it worried me instantly. My other girl doesn't show this kind of growth and she is in her own individual home so I thought that the difference in the environment might have something to do with it.

No problem that's what this site is for my friend. Please watch them, thebudking is right make sure your ph is in range that's always #1. When posting put what ph and growing medium you are using so others can help you out more. Experienced growers will always need all the details in your Grow to help you with your exact problem. I am new to growing as well, thanks to this site I feel way more comfortable with what I'm doing. Let me know what happens and if you have any other questions please let me know. Good luck dude!

Twisting of the leaf is a sign of ph issue. A cal mag deficiency wont be a lightening of the leaves, led is probably right on with the reasin for the pale leaves. What medium are you using? What is your ph? If in soil or coco what is your run off ph?
I use tap water and adjust it to 6.5 since I am growing in soil. Black Magic from Home Depot to be precise. My runoff ranges from 6.5 to 7. Temps range from 65 to 70 at night and 70 to 75 during the day. Rh ranges from 45 to 60. I'm growing in a 32"x32"x60" tent. Supplementing with CalMag and feeding with Dyna Gro Foliage Pro

Back
Top Bottom