Two headed monster

kandysman

Hello everyone. I had ordered 20 fem bubblelicious seeds from a crook and only one germed.when it did its first set of true leaves came up and grew into these weird hand looking things that twisted and grew away from the plant like it was doing the crane kick from karate kid with the leaves and there stems taking place of the kids arms and hands lol.I thought ity would be a deformed train wreck especially since three days later there were still no new growth from the middle of the first leaves. then the next day i noticed a little growth in the mid where they second two serrated leaves should have came up. But instead of those two leaves i got two whole new tops with little tiny 5-point leaves! so instead of two serrated leaves i got two 3-leaf leaves and two 5-leave leaves. I was wondering how common this is
photo_11_30.JPG

here is a better pic
photo_6_31.JPG
photo_5_39.JPG

OK so Ive learned a few things. temperature isn't the only consideration when placing plants as close as you can to a 400 mh lol. i placed a desk fan near my 400w mh and could easily hold my hand 3in from it. So of course i thought i could place my plant as close as i could my hand but that sure wasn't the case. it sure hasn't stunted its growth but it did bleach it a little. but it seems real healthy. but these new pics clearly show that it is two plants on one stem and is going to be a bushy plant for sure. So, is this common or what. is it because out of 23 seeds its the only one that popped, meaning there is something wrong with the whole batch of seeds or what?
photo_18_25.JPG
photo_17_7.JPG
photo_17_7.JPG
photo_16_7.JPG
photo_16_7.JPG
photo_15_8.JPG
photo_15_8.JPG
photo_14_37.JPG
photo_14_37.JPG
photo_13_51.JPG
in some of these pics u can clearly see me seperating this plant into what looks like two plants on one stem!! i'm gonna need some real guidance on topping or fiming this one.or even if i should

Back
Top Bottom