U.S. - Federline Told Off Over Hemp Leaf Tattoo

Hash

Britney Spears' new husband Kevin Federline was once berated by former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell for sporting a marijuana leaf tattoo on his arm.

Federline reveals O'Donnell challenged him when he was a backing dancer for the likes of Michael Jackson, Pink and 'N Sync, because she thought his image set a bad example to Spears' young fans.

While Federline brushed off her comments at the time, he has since had the tattoo replaced with an Egyptian design.

He says, "I had a jail-style weed-leaf tattoo on my arm... I got bitched out by Rosie O'Donnell.

"(She said) 'You're gonna go out there and you got a weed leaf on your arm?' She's like, 'What about all these kids that look up to you?' We were backstage at one of Britney's concerts. I wasn't even listening."

Federline insists O'Donnell's comments had nothing to do with his decision to change the design: "It represented another time in my life. It was time for a change. So I turned it into a scarab with pyramids in the sun."

Source: Contactmusic.com
Copyright: Contactmusic.com Ltd 2005

^ This is true, In the new Hightimes they show her with that shirt above and quote her saying "I smoke when its legal" This is why she has been spotted in several Coffeeshops in The Netherlands.

PsYkO420 said:
He's still fuckin Britney Spears!
yeah well timberlake took her virginity... and he still smokes weed...

Back
Top Bottom