U2 Kush

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Stopped by the dispensary and found a new (to me) strain. Not usually a "Kush Guy" I picked up 1/8 to try at the recommendation of the owner and the looks and smell. Overall - a great, strong, tasty indica:

U2_Kush1.jpg

Jealous, Man Every week you are posting a new type of Bud. :dreamy: Luck you. I need to move, get out west. :bravo: Thanks for sharing and making us :drool:
:bravo:
:roorrip: :peace:

Jealous, Man Every week you are posting a new type of Bud. :dreamy: Luck you. I need to move get out west. :bravo: Thanks for sharing and making us :drool:
:bravo:
:roorrip: :peace:

LOL....that's the beauty of the current status in Northern California with dispensaries - lots of great "name brand" bud. Being so far north, I've always had access to great quality bud on the black market, but my CA 215/420 legal status has opened the world of collectives/dispensaries. One in my rather small city boasts "Over 50 stains on hand"......my first trip to one was like being a kid in a candy store - a glass counter with countless jars filled with frosty buds :grinjoint:

Being a middle aged professional with a valid recommendation (PTSD/anxiety/stress/depression/insomnia had me seeing a doc for over 3 years of trial and error with 'scripts before I gave up due to the intolerable side effects and started using MMJ), I'm the ideal patient/poster boy for the dispensaries and MMJ push. Between that and getting to know the owners, I get great deals of price and always get choice of top quality strains. My favorite collective actually keeps BD on hand specifically for me and my anxiety/stress issues.

So, I tend to re-supply my med cabinet regularly and post up a pict....unless you guys would prefer I keep it to myself.....

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom