UA at the end of the month!

SD619

I guess you could say im a pretty heavy user (almost everyday for a long time). I weigh about 145 lb, and stand at about 5'6". I've stopped smoking last month around the 25th, but smoked about a gram's worth of GDP in 3 days total (5/10-5/13). I work out extensively, but still have a little body fat :surf:. I have began drinking lots of water and have been hitting up the sauna at the gym after workouts.

I plan on cycling back on my creatine supplement about a week or so before the 25th of this month and also using a detox drink along with some pre-tox pills the company i bought from threw in. Of course, i plan on halting any exercise on the 23rd to prevent anymore fat from being metabolized.

If i keep this routine up, will i pass my UA? I have a time window between the 25-29th to get tested. Any advice/opinions appreciated! :thanks:

Hey I am a heavy smoker (daily for about 15 years) and I quit on March 18 because I have a UA on May 27th. I tested dirty on day 45 and finally had a second line on my home test on day 52. I am 5'8 204 lbs. I work out 3-4 days a week, so because you are so much smaller you should be good, however I would do a 7 day detox and then test yourself. You have a good plan good luck. Seems like we will be tested around the same time.

Just tested myself again today, and came up negative again, so its looking pretty good for me. I recommend you test yourself as well. We will pass UA's suck ass!

I might just pick up the 5 day permanent detox from detoxlabs.com or the 32oz rescue drink. I will continue working out and drinking lots! UA's do suck

Ahh they surprised us with a ua that needs to be done tomorrow!!! I plan on using a detox drink for heavy users. I'm drinking a lot of water n cranberry juice of course. Bad thing is I have been working out a lot the past few days.....

I hope you went and got yourself some home test so you could test yourself before you go. If you did and your testing positive you might wanna think about substitution. Good luck to you let us know how it goes.

Yeah, i got 2 THC tests. Ill use both after i take the drink. I bought 32oz magnum detox drink at the head shop down here. Will let you know how it goes! Hope i pass.

Ok, I took the drink this morning at 530. Took both my home test kits and came up negativo. Hopefully I did good at the test site. I drank a little bit of creatine anddrank a little bit of energy drink to give my pee some color. Hope I passed! Will keep you guys updated

Back
Top Bottom