Military UA on Wednesday!

mylife133

Hey so I have a military UA on Wednesday and I had a hit from the mystifyer last Saturday night, I've been drinking water and working out pretty hard doing rugby and lots of running an I had 4 games yesterday.I weigh 120. FWill I pass? Whatdo I need to do to make sure I do? Help ASAP PLSE!:thanks:

you should be fine, that's my opinion, not a guarantee. from here on out you should cut all carbs/fats/sugars from your diet if you are still worried. i would recomend drinking AT LEAST a gallon of water per day while working out often. for breakfast have egg whites and green vegetables, (no seasonings besides pure lemon juice with no sugar added), lunch have a couple chicken breasts and for dinner chicken breasts with some green vegetables, once again without any seasonings, if you are worried then do this from here untill your UA. if you feel confident you are clean or almost there then follow this diet for just a few days.

I could deff do that I'm really scared I wont pass my career depends on this should I just keep drinking water and cranberry juice to? Thank you so much! Ill do that to

If this is the only time that you used, you should be fine, but if you want to be 100%, you could use a natural product like the One shot Concentrate. It is natural, so you will not be putting anything into your body that isn't already there. This would cover any residue that may be left for the time of the test.

Back
Top Bottom