Please help and be honest

ohboy

Okay, here is the story. I have been a daily smoker for about 4 years. When I say daily smoker I mean about 4-5 oneies. I have not touched any since Wednesday night. I have a UA on Monday morning. I will have had about 10 gallons of water, 4 packets of Certo and I have been taking Super Complex B for about a week. Can I pass this this test on Monday. I am 5"11 and about 170 pounds with a great metablism. I will also be taking the asprin and water method on Monday morning.

Do you think I will pass?? Any thoughts will help.

Thank you.

re:

Well, that is not an option for me. The question is, will this process that I explained about work, Is 5 days enough time to flush my system. That is the main issue. :)

Thanks again

just make sure you drink a ton of water 1.5-3 hours before the test. make your piss as clean as possible for that short period of time. only thing you have to worry about is your sample being too dilluted.

while you will be LUCKY to flush your system in 5 days... even with good metabolism... dilution is a different story... it won't matter how long ago you smoke, if you can get your piss watery enough there wont be enough THC metabolites in the urine to trigger a positive result.

also, workout alot for the next 2 days too. sweating helps alot.

euphoricpa said:
also, workout alot for the next 2 days too. sweating helps alot.

do NOT work out!!!

working out 2 days before the test will cause him to burn his fat cells, which are what holds the THC. thc will be released from his fat cells and into his urine stream and his urine will be even more contaminated than before.

this is good advice ONLY if done weeks before the test...

re:

Thank you all. The dilution process is what I am going to do as well. As far as "yellow" in my pee. I have been taking the Super B complex with all the B's. This will give me the yellow cretion, how ever that is spelled. I mean 10 gallons of water in 5 days, that should flush everything out. You would think. Plus the niacian that is in the Certo, which controls the acid in your fat cells.

Thanks again guys. If you can give me anything else, I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace and Love

re:

There will be someone in the bathroom with me. It will be at a Med-Tox location. It is a pre-employment UA test. Once again, I have not smoked since Wednesday and I am already on my 3rd gallon of water, along with the Complex B vitmian B. Basically, I was wondering if anybody has flushed their system out in time for this type of UA. I want to try this naturally instead of the Detox drinks. I have heard this company will catch that.

hmm i dunno but i think youll be ok. last time i had to take a drug test i started drinking all the water when i was taking a shower lol i was so paranoid. just dont give them your 1st pee of the day or the first part of it.. you probably already knew that tho. let us know what happens

ohboy said:
Thank you all. The dilution process is what I am going to do as well. As far as "yellow" in my pee. I have been taking the Super B complex with all the B's. This will give me the yellow cretion, how ever that is spelled. I mean 10 gallons of water in 5 days, that should flush everything out. You would think. Plus the niacian that is in the Certo, which controls the acid in your fat cells.

Thanks again guys. If you can give me anything else, I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace and Love
Naicin doesn't really work... What's Certo?
You should pass, I've you've had that much water...

re:

Certo is the Jelly substance they use in canning homemade jam and jelly. It is to break down all acids and foreign chemicals. That is what keeps the freshness in canning. I was told by somebody it really works. They said to take one packet with 1/2 gallon of water. Since Thursday I have had 4 packets, working on the last one tonight. Ufta!! is all I have to say. It is the same thing as sure - jelly.

So to wrap this up, check it out. Since Thursday I have had 8 1/2 gallons of water and 4 packets of the acid control (Cetro) and I still pee yellow. I have had over 30 Super Complex B pills. Also. Tomorrow morning I will be taking asprin and water. I found this on a post. Everyone seems to agree. I tell you man, water, water, water is hard. I have been averaing 7-8 pees an hour. I am still going to pound 3 - 4 more gallons of water before tomorrow.

So finaly opioion. DO YOU GUYS THINK I AM OKAY???

ohboy said:
Certo is the Jelly substance they use in canning homemade jam and jelly. It is to break down all acids and foreign chemicals. That is what keeps the freshness in canning. I was told by somebody it really works. They said to take one packet with 1/2 gallon of water. Since Thursday I have had 4 packets, working on the last one tonight. Ufta!! is all I have to say. It is the same thing as sure - jelly.

So to wrap this up, check it out. Since Thursday I have had 8 1/2 gallons of water and 4 packets of the acid control (Cetro) and I still pee yellow. I have had over 30 Super Complex B pills. Also. Tomorrow morning I will be taking asprin and water. I found this on a post. Everyone seems to agree. I tell you man, water, water, water is hard. I have been averaing 7-8 pees an hour. I am still going to pound 3 - 4 more gallons of water before tomorrow.

So finaly opioion. DO YOU GUYS THINK I AM OKAY???

Hey man, becareful with that water. Because yes, there is a such thing as "water intoxication," which can lead to hyponatremia. Otherwise, sounds good to me! Good luck with your test and all; make sure you let us know how the test went so other people will be able to follow your outline!

I think you'll be ok... You just clean out your system, drinka shit load of water, keep popping them B vitamins and you should be good.

Please keep us posted with results!

Dank420 said:
Hey man, becareful with that water. Because yes, there is a such thing as "water intoxication," which can lead to hyponatremia. Otherwise, sounds good to me! Good luck with your test and all; make sure you let us know how the test went so other people will be able to follow your outline!
In addition to my last post, water intoxication doesn't necessarly occur when you drink a shit load of water, it occurs when you drink a shit load of water in a short period of time.

re

Thanks guys. I do understand about too much water. I am making sure I am pissing it out in enough time so I can slam more. I have felt really weird the last three days because all I have been doing is sitting home with the wife drinking water, Complex B and peeing. Man, I have never seen this much piss. haha

Thank you so much for posting back. It is great to see people that have your back, ya know. I will for sure let you know tomorrow if this works. I feel it should. It better. :)

ohboy said:
Thanks guys. I do understand about too much water. I am making sure I am pissing it out in enough time so I can slam more. I have felt really weird the last three days because all I have been doing is sitting home with the wife drinking water, Complex B and peeing. Man, I have never seen this much piss. haha

Thank you so much for posting back. It is great to see people that have your back, ya know. I will for sure let you know tomorrow if this works. I feel it should. It better. :)
If it makes you feel any better, I've seen people that have taken a much more lax approach to detoxifying themselves before a drug test, and they had no problem passing. But again, good luck man! :allgood:

I donno. You said you've been a daily smoker for over 4 years. Well, it can be a lot harder to clean out a system like yours as opposed to someone who only smokes a bowl one or twice a month or something.

Back
Top Bottom