Uh oh! Male alert?

Re: Uh oh!!!! Male alert???

Haha ya they got that name because when you get them from stress there usually yellow and shaped kinda like a banana. You can see a few on your Hermie plant but the male flowers she had almost look like a normal male would have. Wondering if it was just the genetic that made it Hermie and not stress

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha ya they got that name because when you get them from stress there usually yellow and shaped kinda like a banana. You can see a few on your Hermie plant but the male flowers she had almost look like a normal male would have. Wondering if it was just the genetic that made it Hermie and not stress

Any suggestions on a good site to order seeds from...I need a new place.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check out the 420magazine sponcers there all legit :) I been running CropKingSeed genetics this time around and been having great success but I'm not that far along yet. I'm currently growing there Blueberry, Green Crack and Purple Kush for photos. I'm running there train wreck and candy cane for autos. No complaints here my buddy has been growing there genetics for a few years now and loves em!

Check out the 420magazine sponcers there all legit :) I been running CropKingSeed genetics this time around and been having great success but I'm not that far along yet. I'm currently growing there Blueberry, Green Crack and Purple Kush for photos. I'm running there train wreck and candy cane for autos. No complaints here my buddy has been growing there genetics for a few years now and loves em!

Ive heard about autos....what is the pro's of using them...can u get the same type of yield?

The pros for using them is they finish and smoking in about 3 months from seed with great yields. They claim like 9-10 weeks but I see a lot of guys having to leave them a bit longer to finish up.. they don't require 12/12 light cycle and will flower based on age and not photoperiod. I got them to run in my veg rooms because right now I'm chasing really good pheno types for clone strains to get rocking so I figured I'd grow some autos for guaranteed smoke in the next few months. The only down side for autos is you cannot clone them. I herd people doing it but as of right now from what I understand it's best to just start them from seed and let them do there thing

The pros for using them is they finish and smoking in about 3 months from seed with great yields. They claim like 9-10 weeks but I see a lot of guys having to leave them a bit longer to finish up.. they don't require 12/12 light cycle and will flower based on age and not photoperiod. I got them to run in my veg rooms because right now I'm chasing really good pheno types for clone strains to get rocking so I figured I'd grow some autos for guaranteed smoke in the next few months. The only down side for autos is you cannot clone them. I herd people doing it but as of right now from what I understand it's best to just start them from seed and let them do there thing

When you say great yields...are they close to what you can pull off of a regular plant (meaning not auto)? Pardon all of the questions man, but I really appreciate the knowledge. Is it possible to get a couple oz's off of one?

Well of course. If you go see some journals you'll see some great yields ! My friend who is amateur grower has been getting around 4oz a plant on certain strains witch is what made me grab some. Even OldScool64 on here has some crazy success with them. Im going to be running mine in hydro so well see what they can do :)

Well of course. If you go see some journals you'll see some great yields ! My friend who is amateur grower has been getting around 4oz a plant on certain strains witch is what made me grab some. Even OldScool64 on here has some crazy success with them. Im going to be running mine in hydro so well see what they can do :)

Wow....thanks bro. This forum is a godsend

I am new, myself but my understanding is that you would have great potency either way if you are able to keep her healthy through the flowering period. So yield should be the only difference.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom