Update! quick fix 6.0 worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

my10mm

So, a couple weeks ago I posted a frantic plea for help regarding an up coming drug test(1st post have a plan but need advise please). I decided that risking it with quick fix plus 6.0 would be my best hope. As a back up plan I bought some crap at the head shop called something like pass that test 300% guarantee... it was crap but ill get back to that. As another extreme measure I shaved all body hair and cut my mop to 3/8", good thing I did but again ill get back to that.
The test was through quest diagnostics.
So here is how it all went down. In preparation to sub I heated up the quick fix to 95 degrees, in my microwave that took 10 seconds then I heated it up 3 seconds at a time until it read a solid 100 degrees. I wore 2 pairs of whitey tighties and a pair of jammie pants under my work pants. I then used the detox drink as directed, EXACTLY as directed. To make that portion of the story short the detox drink would have failed miserably, I had purchased 4 self tests strip type and in the time frame this crap should have worked it failed every time! Im a moderate smoker and at the day of test had been clean 15 days. Not to mention my piss looked bright neon green(no exaggeration). I plan on tellin my headshop guy to pull it off his shelf. I checked the QF about every hour and it maintained acceptable temp under my sack for near 4 hours. At the 4 hour mark it was reading about 92 degrees.
So 4 hours had passed and I started getting a little edgey. Finally I met with our new HR rep did the interview and he emails me a test number. He also hands me the test number written on a piece of paper and says "you can go take your test, just give them this number". Good thing he did.
After leaving the HR office I open the email on my phone and my heart falls. A hair folicle test was issued! I could have cried or screamed I felt devistated. The night before I had cut my hair to 3/8" and shaved all my body hair. I had also been ddoing the jerryg hair method but had and still have my doubts about it.
So, head low and tail between my legs, I reluctantly go to the testing facility. Remeber how I said it was good he wrote the number on a piece of paper, here is why...Upon entering the facility I played dumb. I knew the person there had no way of knowing I had recieved my email so I simply walked in the office and said "my boss said I have to come pee in a cup for ya". Then handed her the number written on the piece of paper. Instantly she was annoyed. She looks at me and says "they cant keep doing this, its the third time today". Then follows up by saying "cant your HR department do their damn job?, it takes forever to find you in my system this way! " she was pissed. After five minutes of seafching her computer she says "okay here you are" then she looks at me, themn her computer then back at me. "What the hell, they wantna hair test!?" She is even more annoyed at this point. "Did they even look at you?, I cant do a hair test on you, ya have no hair!" So she calls hr and no answer, shes pissed, she calls my manager who happens to be a close friend of mine and he says" well he never has hair, he keeps a military cut" She informs me she will call HR in the morning and "bitch them out". I kept a staight face and said okay see ya later and left.
The next day knowing the only options the company has is to either withdraw the offer or issue a urine test. I prep my QF the same as the day before and head to work. Sure as shit they issue a piss test. I check my temp, and head to the test place. She sees me and says Hello again, hands me my cup to pee in and walks me to a bathroom. She says fill it to the line and dont flush. So once the door is closed I pour the QF to the line and pour the rest in the toilet. Temp is perfect. She checks the temp and checks the ok box then divides it in to two smaller containers. She bags it has me sign my initials that she didnt tamper with it and informs me the results will be back in a few days.
So, 3 days pass and my hr rep calls and says everything is in order and that when the takeover occurs I'll start my new position. He then adds I need to grow my hair out because in 4-5 months I will have to supply a hair sample. So im temporarily in the clear.
Moral of the story is that the QF worked. I am buying another bottle this weekend as a back up. This was the single most nerve racking experience of my life. No more chronic for the forseeable future butoh well, I'll live without it. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE FOR THE ADVICE, MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

Re: !!!Update!!! quick fix 6.0 worked

Congrats. You're kind of screwed if they want to the hair test in a few months. You will have to quit smoking at least until after the hair test. I would just keep your hair short and tell HR to piss off. They have no right to tell you what your hair style should be. If they continue to piss you off With hair tests I would color my hair neon green and see if that screws up their hair test.

Re: !Update! quick fix 6.0 worked

I did the exact same thing. I preemptively shaved every surface of my body that had hair before going to any interviews. So now, whatever grows back will be clean which means that like you, I have to remain smoke-free.
Collecting piss is one thing, but when you get into cutting my hair off, that is definitely crossing the line and infringing on my rights. #1 I don't have to have hair if I don't want to and #2 who the hell are you to try and get near my head with scissors.
Good luck dude.

Re: !Update! quick fix 6.0 worked

Not smoking for a while wont really bother me too much. I quit 26 days ago and haven't looked back. I have 5 months until they want my hair and the counselor at the drug test place told my hr dept it may take even longer than that. Lol. This lady at the test facility was awesome, I'm still amazed at how supportive of me she was as opposed to giving her allegiance to the nazi company I work for. They didnt make me sign anything saying I am required to grow my hair and technically I never actually agreed to do so. They told my manager that they wanted me to grow it, that was on the 16th on the 21st I cut it down to an 1/8". The corporate takeover was slated for the 1st of November but has now been pushed back to either december or january 1st. They cant seem to get their heads out of their asses and get it done. I really feel no obligation to grow it for a company who I dont technically work for yet.
I stopped smokingn10/01/13 cut my hair tp 3/8" on the 15th then to 1/8" on the 21st, guess whatmI'm doing tomorrow before my shower, thats right cutting it to 1/8" again. I will continue to do so until thanksgiving then start growing it...maybe. I just hope come march all the metabolites are out of my hair.

....oh on another kinda funny note another company wants me to come work for them, same money, just a pee test which I now know I can pass. Im still thinking about it though as ive been at the same place with the same guys for 5 years and im having a really hard time walking away.

If you're in a high demand position start asking potential employers their policy on employees smoking cannabis in their off hours. Maybe you'll find one that doesn't care. I did that on one truck driving job. The employer didn't care that I smoked off duty as long as I could pass the mandatory federal drug tests, so I went to work with them. He would always give me a few days warning when the randoms were coming up.

I would think that if you quit, then cut the tainted hair, it wouldn't end up in your newly grown hair unless you smoke again??

I cut my hair to about 1/8 of an inch as well with the expectation that my newly grown hair would be clean unless I started smoking again. Am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom